Would You Want Music Playing In Target?

• Yaaaaaaaaas

Votes: 191 59.5%
  • Heck no

Votes: 130 40.5%

• Total voters

happygoth

reshop till I drop
The music is so loud in our restrooms that women on their cells be shouting 'bout their business :oops:
No music in our store so they don't have to shout. I was at the fitting room today when a woman strolling down the main aisle made mention of the fact that she slept with a guy and commented on the size of his package. Thankfully there were no children around!

Anyone know what the source for the playlists are? Like are they just using a secret spotify playlist or what. Through what mechanism is the music being played.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
Anyone know what the source for the playlists are? Like are they just using a secret spotify playlist or what. Through what mechanism is the music being played.

According to a music site I hang out on it's a company called Mood Media music out of Texas.

They play the explicit version of Heartbreak Warfare by John Mayer where he says "you're talking shit again". I'm surprised spot is ok with that. Or they just didn't notice.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
They play the explicit version of Heartbreak Warfare by John Mayer where he says "you're talking shit again". I'm surprised spot is ok with that. Or they just didn't notice.

Or that term has lost its shock value since they've been using it on Prime Time TV shows since 1999 on Chicago Hope.
Or on cable where South Park had an episode that used it 162 times in one episode.
I don't think most people care anymore.

Last edited: