Playing Music In Target?

Would You Want Music Playing In Target?

• Yaaaaaaaaas

Votes: 197 59.3%
  • Heck no

Votes: 135 40.7%

• Total voters
The music is so loud in our restrooms that women on their cells be shouting 'bout their business :oops:
No music in our store so they don't have to shout. I was at the fitting room today when a woman strolling down the main aisle made mention of the fact that she slept with a guy and commented on the size of his package. Thankfully there were no children around!

Anyone know what the source for the playlists are? Like are they just using a secret spotify playlist or what. Through what mechanism is the music being played.

Anyone know what the source for the playlists are? Like are they just using a secret spotify playlist or what. Through what mechanism is the music being played.

According to a music site I hang out on it's a company called Mood Media music out of Texas.

In Q4 they played such banger house music songs. My favorite was the harlies in Hawaii Kandy Remix. Added it to my main playlist.

They play the explicit version of Heartbreak Warfare by John Mayer where he says "you're talking shit again". I'm surprised spot is ok with that. Or they just didn't notice.

They play the explicit version of Heartbreak Warfare by John Mayer where he says "you're talking shit again". I'm surprised spot is ok with that. Or they just didn't notice.

Or that term has lost its shock value since they've been using it on Prime Time TV shows since 1999 on Chicago Hope.
Or on cable where South Park had an episode that used it 162 times in one episode.
I don't think most people care anymore.

Last edited:
Natasha Bedingfield- Unwritten
That brings back nostalgia. Remember when every other song in the aughts randomly had a gospel choir in the bridge and outro?

Also, I've noticed they're playing "You Need To Calm Down" by Taylor Swift a lot more with Pride month coming up.

Natasha Bedingfield- Unwritten
That brings back nostalgia. Remember when every other song in the aughts randomly had a gospel choir in the bridge and outro?

Also, I've noticed they're playing "You Need To Calm Down" by Taylor Swift a lot more with Pride month coming up.
Unwritten, such a great song!

Being in Texas, our store also has a bit of country stuff mixed in too. I don't listen to country but the only one that I recognize is chicken fried

🎶 I want you love and I want your revenge, you and me could write a bad romance. Oh oh oh oh ooh ooooh oooh oh oh oh oh oh , caught in a bad romance...🎶

we used to have music that played over the store and at times we could hear it at the registers.. but we no longer do.... Our store was updated and completion was about Feb 2022 for some reason our store is noisy and the music would be distorted so a NO vote from me

Have You Ever Seen The Rain… can’t stand that song. Ugh!

It seems like they stopped playing Good Time. I also heard Diet Mountain Dew by Lana Del Rey, and last week when I was in Florida, I almost screamed when I heard Immaterial by SOPHIE. Someone’s got taste!

Back