Archived please help me get my target part time job back

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i get my part time target job back after 21 yrs / i was denied a transfer to reno and sparks nv target stores because both etl hrs would not make any reasonable accomadations schedule wise whch was a violation of state and federal law for disciminatory practices / now i am left unemployed and unable to pay my bills and to buy grocerys to eat food

This is not an official target forum. We cannot get your job back. If you truly believe you have a valid legal complaint, go to EEOC. Know however most likely what you consider illegal, is in fact legal, because target doesn’t like to get sued.

Also, almost all Target positions are part-time.

i did not quit or not get fired /i never received a termination letter or severance pay from target corp currently

somebody on this forum must have connections to target corp hdqtrs currently

• if ur back stocking and ur shift is about to end should you Just leave or should you backstock then leave Will you get in trouble for working off the clock or dose it depend on how Long ur shift is

You might want to see if you can get a free consultation with a local lawyer/law group that specializes with employer employee issues.

You can call HROC/tmsc, number below for status check. I hope you have the well document events to support your claim.

Get an advocate to help you fight for your rights. I dont know the details, but what you have been used to for 21 yrs may not be "reasonable", just what you and your store had arranged that worked for both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back