Please read if y’all can I really need help with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 34 inch monitor and this is what your post looks like to me...so first off your shit is way too long. No one is gonna read this shit. You need to get to the point. And put some fucking punctuation and spaces in your shit gd man.

1626747810891.png

That being said I did read it.

You're going to encounter this petty shit everywhere you work, for the rest of your life. Like literally forever.

I make close to 200k a year, I work with more Doctors (PhD, not MD) and Engineers than I can count if I had 15 hands. Guess what, this shit still happens. It happens every damn day.

So you pick your hill to die on. You're not in a position to do shit about it, and do you really give a shit what she thinks or says?

So what do I think about it? Were you wrong? Doesn't matter. Because nothing's gonna happen to her, and now they're just gonna treat you like shit.

1626748775145.png

The "Mind your P's and Q's" added a nice old school touch to this post. I was "Finna" gonna keep on reading but, there was too much Urban Dictionary translation needed.

What Commie said, paragraphs. I'm adding in that you really should use a spell checker. Unless you don't expect anyone to actually read it.

You are highly unprofessional.
  • Asking the entirety of Style if your airpods bother them. Sorry, management doesn't run by committee, and you know that.
  • Saying "Everyone feels the exact same way I feel and she has no friends." Work's not a popularity contest and is not a social watering hole to make friends. It is do tasks in exchange for money.
  • Getting feedback on your work tasks is not failing a popularity contest. You should have left that mindset behind when you graduated high school. Fix your mistakes, don't bitch about the messenger.
  • Gossip off the clock, not on the clock. That includes bitching about management. Save it for when you are on your own time, and not when you are taking money and not doing the agreed upon tasks in return.

Bottom line, grow up. You sound like you are 18, not like a grown adult.
I’m a very professional woman thank you!

The "Mind your P's and Q's" added a nice old school touch to this post. I was "Finna" gonna keep on reading but, there was too much Urban Dictionary translation needed.
Then don’t read it 🤨 it’s 2021 get with the times

User was promoted to guest
All y’all can kiss my ass! 💋 plus I quit Target I hope y’all get very comfortable with working in retail for the REST of your lives! Very sad to see!

All y’all can kiss my ass! 💋 plus I quit Target I hope y’all get very comfortable with working in retail for the REST of your lives! Very sad to see!
So 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
The only sad thing here is you. And I mean it. It makes me legitimately sad to think that people like you exist. After asking us “what do you think”, you turned around and absolutely lost it when we didn’t give you the answer you thought you should hear. You didn’t really want to hear what we thought.
And let’s be clear: working retail as a career is not sad. Having any type of job is not sad. Why? Because it shows a level of maturity that some of us are willing to do things that aren’t always pleasant, such as dealing and working with people like you, to make ends meet. And some do it with numerous physical, mental, and emotional barriers. So “sad”, right?
This absolute dumpster fire of a thread needs to be locked. Stop giving OP a place to spew garbage and hate, please.

Edit: typo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back