Archived Plenty of hours as Seasonal, however...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got 2 redcards today! And the trainer over at sb/pizza hut wants to cross-train me. And a lady came in today with a BUNCH of coupons for things she didnt have with multiple coupons, but i called th ESTL over and he helped me handle it ( thank goodness). A permanent employee told me that they actually didnt hire too many seasonals this year. I forgot about the grumpy-ass customers you get in retail too, but it seems there are usually more nice ppl than rude ones.

Well, I got 2 redcards today! And the trainer over at sb/pizza hut wants to cross-train me. And a lady came in today with a BUNCH of coupons for things she didnt have with multiple coupons, but i called th ESTL over and he helped me handle it ( thank goodness). A permanent employee told me that they actually didnt hire too many seasonals this year. I forgot about the grumpy-ass customers you get in retail too, but it seems there are usually more nice ppl than rude ones.

Congrats :) And I agree that there are more nice guests than there are thosewho are rude/hostlie. Sadly, they're the ones who stick out and are more memorable. But don't let them get to you. The nice ones are the ones that make it not so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back