I'm Lost! Plzz help am I rehireable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is a place for folks to put their vents and questions.
Remember this was new to all of us once and having a little back up can make a big difference.

It was never "new to me". I've never no call no showed and expected to get a job back. Then disregarded the advice given here, and rambled on about it.

He's talking about the website not the situation in the store, this is a forum where ppl ask question and if u have a**holes saying stuff like ashfromoldsite said then it defeats the purpose of this website, it's about ppl helping others with their questions and if u have a problem with the forum I posted then click on somewhere else instead of being a d***

Last edited:
Have you gone by the store & talk to your former mgt yet? If you go into store vs a phone call, your former mgt will see, that hey I want a job & ready to work now. Here is my start date.

Every store is different, some stores will take you back & other stores, won't.

He's talking about the website not the situation in the store, this is a forum where ppl ask question and if u have a**holes saying stuff like ashfromoldsite said then it defeats the purpose of this website, it's about ppl helping others with their questions and if u have a problem with the forum I posted then click on somewhere else instead of being a d***
I...just can't.
He's talking about the website, not the situation in the store. This is a forum where people ask questions and if you have assholes saying stuff like ash from the old site said it defeats the whole purpose. It's about people helping others with their questions and if you have a problem with the forum I posted then click on something else instead of being a dick.
There, that's better. Now I'm going to ignore you, because like others, I don't care. Others do, and you'll get help from them.

The problem with the daily updates is it pushes the thread to the top of "General Target Chat," when it should really be in "I'm Lost." Maybe a mod should move it. @StaticSun I know you like moving stuff around, I think this qualifies.

I...just can't.

There, that's better. Now I'm going to ignore you, because like others, I don't care. Others do, and you'll get help from them.

The problem with the daily updates is it pushes the thread to the top of "General Target Chat," when it should really be in "I'm Lost." Maybe a mod should move it. @StaticSun I know you like moving stuff around, I think this qualifies.

Valid point about the location.
It should have been moved ages ago.
So its been done.

I stopped caring when people were giving the same advice, and he rambled on about what should he do, and how he had done different from the advice. If you don't want to follow the advice given, stop posting on the thread asking for other advice, and let the thread die.

Tbh I stop caring to I forgot all about this thread, I have better things to do then to be on here 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back