Archived POG Pulls not dropping normally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftlinesSquirrel

POG Princess
Noticed since the middle of last week that when a POG/SPL is tied, it hasn't been dropping batches like normal. Some days are worse than others, but to take today for example, while my pulls for home and sporting goods dropped as normal (seemingly), the grocery pulls would only drop one or two items if anything at all and instead would drop into the CAF pulls for 1pm.

Our ETL Logistics has my supported the issue (along with other TLs) in the past week, but nothing seems to have changed as of yet nor have we received info on what has been happening. Wondering if this has happened to other stores as well or if the system has somehow changed and we're unaware of it.

There is an update that is suppose to happen with the mydevice(unknown time frame) until then this issue will continue to happen. Its very frustrating. You need to drop a POG fill to prevent it from falling into the CAFs. Shoot the header and select appropriate fill.

There is an update that is suppose to happen with the mydevice(unknown time frame) until then this issue will continue to happen. Its very frustrating. You need to drop a POG fill to prevent it from falling into the CAFs. Shoot the header and select appropriate fill.

Well that sucks that there's an unknown fix as it is indeed frustrating. Dropping a POG pull doesn't always seem to fix the problem either. While I have been doing that (with the exception of the first day or two as I assumed it was just the system glitching), I recall on Monday dropping a POG fill. While I was pulling it as normal, myself and the backroom team member were sharing the same aisle and realized we were both pulling similar items and sure enough most of their stuff was for my endcap.

The other day I pulled a pog for a front lanes end cap. The pog consisted of one box. When the gstl came and got it ...he asked where the rest of it was at. I told him that was it . He later told me that he did and EXF ( on same endcap) because there were still items in the back with locations. I told him I didn't know what the issue was because I pulled what it told me to. He then said that's odd...I said yea it is . So, when I saw the etl log I let him know ( didn't want to be accused of burning a batch), He said oh yea the system has been doing odd stuff lately....he then added I will look into it. I doubt he did but at least I covered my hiney

Make sure you have version 1.59.19 of MyWork on the old (iPod) myDevice and version 1.59.12 if you're lucky enough to have the new Zebra myDevice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back