Archived POG & Sales Planners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our 4x4 are done by various tms scheduled only for that purpose each day and managed by LOD. Plano has always done the Salesplanners but new ETL Log has gotten Salesfloor to agree to help. So every Monday, the Salesplanners two weeks out gets allocated to the two sf TLs and the Plano TL. TLs partner with ETLs and all other TLs especially flow and Backroom to help stock usually. Like today, ETL log set Toy Salesplanners and had ETL hr stock. ETL hr never likes to help so she looked all mad but she stocked them. Sftl set some in grocery and sftm stocked them. No extra hours for Salesplanners

@Caribe
Wait a second.

Your store works together on salesplanners? And backroom and flow are on the same page?

Can I live in your store? I get three straight weeks of planners (chem, grocery, pets, followed by a week off, assuming the other TLs aren't on vacation or otherwise occupied on their weeks) that I have to tie, drop, pull and set all by myself, in addition to doing 4x4s.

I haven't gotten ahead on my planners in months. Constant last minute attempts to finish up my last few.

Sounds like heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back