POG strips not being delivered

For the last 3 weeks, major issues with strips being stuck at our local Fedex for a month. As soon as it arrives, it goes immediately to Delivery Exception, another 1 month wait. WHYYYYYYYYYY. I realize delays happens because of covid and all that but 1 month is wayy to long. Is Fedex the only option? Has anyone received there's via UPS?

For the last 3 weeks, major issues with strips being stuck at our local Fedex for a month. As soon as it arrives, it goes immediately to Delivery Exception, another 1 month wait. WHYYYYYYYYYY. I realize delays happens because of covid and all that but 1 month is wayy to long. Is Fedex the only option? Has anyone received there's via UPS?
Mine come on time and weeks early. Are you tracking them with greenfield? I haven’t had a single issue. Already setting BTS with label strips

How would you track them with greenfield ? You mean in dsd?
Mine come every Monday always on time
You can Track labels and signs in greenfield under the promotional signing tracking dashboard. I haven’t used it in a couple months but I think it still exists. It just gives you the week of date and the tracking number that links to the fedex website

You can Track labels and signs in greenfield under the promotional signing tracking dashboard. I haven’t used it in a couple months but I think it still exists. It just gives you the week of date and the tracking number that links to the fedex website

Attachments

• B6559FAF-59CC-48A6-8C0C-24214D87286C.jpeg
    B6559FAF-59CC-48A6-8C0C-24214D87286C.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 32
Back