Archived Positions for returning TM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! So I worked for Spot for five years before quitting so I could go to school and take a volunteer job. I worked a lot of different positions when I was with Spot and my last position was PA, which I enjoyed.

I'm back in the States now and finishing up my degree. Because I am hoping to move onto something long-term in the spring, I'm thinking about going back to Spot over the holidays since I'm familiar with the process, I left on good terms and I know I could pick up hours.

I was wondering what the hiring process is like these days, and what positions I could go for as a rehire. For instance, I'd be fine with going back to work in Market, but I was wondering what the pay grade is for Market/Consumables? My old store does the end-to-end thing now so Market members push, backstock, etc; basically do everything I used to do as a PA with no flow/backroom help. I didn't know if that is above regular sales floor pay or not. I also thought about going for Food Ave/Starbucks, but I know those areas can get you stuck for hours sometimes.

I know a lot of the better paying positions are internal promotions, so I am trying not to be unrealistic. Any suggestions would be helpful!

Market is a good place to go. With your experience there is not much of a drop between PA and market team member. The difference used to be a whole dollar now it's only 50 cents.

Interview process for food positions have changed (they ask food specific questions) if you pm me I can send you the questions.

Awesome; I'll do that.

Also, do you know if you can put in applications at more than one store at a time? It seems easiest to go back to my old store where I know people and have familiarity, but I also know that better positions might be available elsewhere and let's be honest, the pFresh at the store across town is freakin' beautiful AND they have back-loading milk coolers. *drools*

Awesome; I'll do that.

Also, do you know if you can put in applications at more than one store at a time? It seems easiest to go back to my old store where I know people and have familiarity, but I also know that better positions might be available elsewhere and let's be honest, the pFresh at the store across town is freakin' beautiful AND they have back-loading milk coolers. *drools*

Yes you can apply to up to 3. If one turns you down it bounces to the next. So you can put a first preference, second preference and third.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back