Archived Possible TPS position

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently an electronics TM and I work with my new APTL very closely to keep secured our wonderfully expensive items back in electronics. He wants to attempt to fight for a TPS position which I have shown interest in and he has taken me into account for the position if he can get it to open up. My question is, what's the PG difference and would it be worth it?

Just to make it clear, I am going to college to be a Criminal Justice major.

Tps is n09, which is 50 cents more than electronics tm (n07)

Good luck!! Tps is a great stepping stone for AP :)

AP is wonderful! It's definitely not for everyone, but I fell in love with it and don't see myself doing anything else unless I get into broadcasting. Just don't go into it thinking that you'll be apprehending a ton of shoplifters, because you'll probably be disappointed. I could be wrong, I just know the APTL stores around here aren't as active, but still see some larger thefts occur as shoplifters know which stores aren't as well staffed.

If you do enjoy it and have an investigations center near you, you could go on to be a technician there where you would support a chunk of stores with live surveillances and other investigations once you get your degree. I know that's the route I'm hoping to take in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back