Pre-assigning PO’s

I had a vendor a few years ago who always wanted them. He didn't like bringing his printer into the store. But I haven't done that in a while, it's too easy to just do it straight up...

I had a vendor a few years ago who always wanted them. He didn't like bringing his printer into the store. But I haven't done that in a while, it's too easy to just do it straight up...
A vendor told me that Targets were giving him multiple PO’s to hold on to. I thought it sounded pretty strange. Thanks!

A vendor told me that Targets were giving him multiple PO’s to hold on to. I thought it sounded pretty strange. Thanks!
One of our drink vendors ask for two PO’s.
Most vendors get an assigned PO on the day of delivery. Occasionally some vendors will ask for a PO(s) and it’ll be attached to the invoice on the next deliver.

Go to revlog , 3 top dots on the right and select assign P.O . Scan an item and boom
Then you can check him/her in with the P.O you just assigned
If you assigned a PO to a vendor but the vendor never check in with that PO, will someone get in trouble down the line?

If you assigned a PO to a vendor but the vendor never check in with that PO, will someone get in trouble down the line?
Yes ( your receiver or whoever assign the P.O)it will show up on the dsd report that’s the one the AP always check to make sure every delivery is accounted for . And since you assign a P.O to a vendor is tied to his load. I only give 2 P.O to mission because is father and son one brings the tortilla and the other the chips 2 different invoices .

Yep there are two that get 20 at a time.. They are the old school guys who are one man shows.

Back