Archived Prepaid iPhone 4/4S starting tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's actually a little overboard is the local Radio Shack/Target Mobile boss has AP video the Target Mobile workers, so he can verify that they're not only staying by the area, but also doing their work. A little big-brotherish, but it's what one signs up for when one walks in public nowadays.

What's actually a little overboard is the local Radio Shack/Target Mobile boss has AP video the Target Mobile workers, so he can verify that they're not only staying by the area, but also doing their work. A little big-brotherish, but it's what one signs up for when one walks in public nowadays.

I was going to say something untill I saw the "Local" part. Lol The district Target Mobile guy (at our store) cares less what they are doing each second just how many phones they have at the end of the week.

I actually had to tell the mobile person to move once because she was blocking the camera view to the prepaid phones.

Just talked with APTL. Said these things are going to be on Peg Hooks? What Im going to do if legit:dash2:

No

The planogram does NOT call for them on hooks--at least the version of the planogram I set. It calls for them "on a shelf"--but it's a shelf that doesn't exist. They're only on the POG so that you'll get labels for the DPCIs so you can find them quickly in the back.

THIS!

No VMo iPhones are suppposed to be on the floor AT ALL! I too got the label strip from our Plano revision TM, and set it. She was confused as to where it went, I set it no problem.

So has anyone actually SOLD one yet? I was so close last week to selling one. I had a guest call in and ask about trading in her Sprint iPhone to get a VMo one and unfortunately Target Mobile's computer was not working that day. SO CLOSE!

Also I haven't MySupported it yet, but my guess is that since we sell the phone at OUR register's we can offer the blue 3 year service plan's for it?

We haven't either.
Our phone guy says he doesn't really expect too since we have an ATT shop a couple of blocks away.

Has anyon noticed that both IPhones for Virgin Mobile are on a TPC the 4s is on a TPC for $499 & 4 is $399 I scanned it the other day and was shocked to see that it went on a TPC I just didn't get a chance to see how long the TPC is for anyone else run into that? Or have the answer for the length of the TPC I'm actually looking into gettin 1 and $499 sounds a lot better then $649

Has anyon noticed that both IPhones for Virgin Mobile are on a TPC the 4s is on a TPC for $499 & 4 is $399 I scanned it the other day and was shocked to see that it went on a TPC I just didn't get a chance to see how long the TPC is for anyone else run into that? Or have the answer for the length of the TPC I'm actually looking into gettin 1 and $499 sounds a lot better then $649

Yeah they are on TPC... I forget how long though, it should say on the sign.

BTW, I did mysupport the issue of service plans, and we are NOT to offer the blue 3 year service plan with the iPhones. Target Mobile will offer Apple Care.

Recently my store (including myself) have sold a few within the last couple months. I've sold three so far and another TM sold one last night. Kinda cool, lol.

We don't have the signs posted at all I only found out 1 day when I was doing a electronics shift but I told the electronics person today & the tl that oversees electronics when I did my normal flow Friday shift

I bought mine yesterday with the phone and survivor griffin case it came to $279 after tax with all the discounts ( employee red card & trade ins) also the tpc is for at least 11/2 for whom all wants the phone

Just talked with APTL. Said these things are going to be on Peg Hooks? What Im going to do if legit:dash2:

The planogram does NOT call for them on hooks--at least the version of the planogram I set. It calls for them "on a shelf"--but it's a shelf that doesn't exist. They're only on the POG so that you'll get labels for the DPCIs so you can find them quickly in the back.

We got these, as price accuracy labels, despite the fact we don't carry Virgin Mobile or have Target Mobile. Mysupport told me to send them to the CRC if wehad any, although they come up as D-Code, so I hope they don't send any.

Also, as others have said I have heard from other TMs that the Target Mobile reps are a few tacks short of having a few tacks for brains. This is bad, as guests think they are employed by Target, rather than an outside contractor. In addition had a gal that had worked at another location out of state say one day she ended up going to Best Buy to get her phone upgrade, due the idiot working Target Mobile. In addition she had a friend send in a comment card for her on this person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back