Archived Presentation Team Leader Core Roles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ck home location or merged into a ptm aisle with similar items.

Great, thanks! I guess it's just the PDA that I am confused with. What actions through the PDA do we need to do to relocate this merchandise? We can't just take the product and set in in the ptm aisle with similiar items (w/o using the PDA to "officially" merchandise it there), can we? And when we move items like that, we need to just print a label with the correct price? Just a generic label? I have so many questions and NO idea if I'm even asking the right ones, and bypassing those that would give me a better understanding :(

I appreciate all of your help, HardlinesMaster! You rock:music2:

We can't just take the product and set in in the ptm aisle with similiar items (w/o using the PDA to "officially" merchandise it there), can we? And when we move items like that, we need to just print a label with the correct price? Just a generic label?

Yep. That's what you do.

Great, thanks! I guess it's just the PDA that I am confused with. What actions through the PDA do we need to do to relocate this merchandise? We can't just take the product and set in in the ptm aisle with similiar items (w/o using the PDA to "officially" merchandise it there), can we? And when we move items like that, we need to just print a label with the correct price? Just a generic label? I have so many questions and NO idea if I'm even asking the right ones, and bypassing those that would give me a better understanding :(

I appreciate all of your help, HardlinesMaster! You rock:music2:

When you get a chance, check out the PTM Best Practice. It tells you exactly what to do, and how to manage everything.

Is that why it is best to first ck home loc., and if there is none/it's full, you backstock the merchandise instead of flexing it into another ptm aisle with like items?

Is that why it is best to first ck home loc., and if there is none/it's full, you backstock the merchandise instead of flexing it into another ptm aisle with like items?

If your ETLs want you to backstock it, then go ahead and backstock it. They might prefer that it be merchandised by whoever is pushing the PTM pulls. That way, it can be given a generic label, and pricing and instocks know where it is. Remember, the merchandise is easiest to find if it's in its home location.

If your ETLs want you to backstock it, then go ahead and backstock it. They might prefer that it be merchandised by whoever is pushing the PTM pulls. That way, it can be given a generic label, and pricing and instocks know where it is. Remember, the merchandise is easiest to find if it's in its home location.

Also, use empty end caps for stand alone ties. Put your d-code that has no home there. Communicate to pricing, salesfloor, & instocks on what's happening your section.

Stand alone tie icon is found under all apps on home screen of a PDA. You can tie dpci's to end caps.

Last edited:
Also, use empty end caps for stand alone ties. Put your d-code that has no home there. Communicate to pricing, salesfloor, & instocks on what's happening your section.

Stand alone tie icon is found under all apps on home screen of a PDA. You can tie dpci's to end caps.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Store Tie app. That might come in handy too if you have any empty endcaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back