Archived Pretty but...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone finished their HBA transition with the Focal tables at the front sides of cosmetics? Wondering if it is just our store but the label holders are inset so far in guests or team members cannot see them without bending way down. And even then the frosted facing on the label strip makes it impossible to see or scan the labels, making them functionally impossible but very pretty. Is this the case with everyone else's set.

That must be the Destination Beauty set. My store isn't there yet. Sounds fun! haha

Yes we are in the midst of it right now and you have to get on your knees to see the price labels! Its ridiculous, also we have lipsticks and eyeshadows just sitting loose on the bottom shelves. Who thought this up???

There are clip on individual label holders you are supposed to be using for the glass shelves. It has a grip for the shelf and then sticks up vertically, and has no back for the label holder portion.

It kind of looks like this from a side view:

Code:
  |
_ |
_ |

I want to say it's part # FX0029 but that is probably wrong. We got like 10 cases of 25 when we remodeled last year.

our store is right in the middle of all that BS right now.. only thing that looks different so far is that they took 4ft off the front of a couple isles and it looks weird... lol..

Your Remodel ETL or TL should have gotten a Destination Beauty Book, that lists all the part numbers. Like AJAX said, there are label holders that attach to the glass

Thanx AJAX11, it was fx0026.Somehow in stocks and flow team members in our store caught this but not the presentation folks. Common sense is not scored on DTK.

Thanx AJAX11, it was fx0026.Somehow in stocks and flow team members in our store caught this but not the presentation folks. Common sense is not scored on DTK.
As an Instock TM, I find things that the Presentation Team do wrong all the time. Like bringing back tubs of discontinued/nop product for backstock, that shouldn't even be backstocked in the first place.

The PTL needs to have good communication with the Flow and Instocks team leads. There are so many little things that can happen, that won't get fixed unless the teams are communicating with each other.

As to the label holders, the reason I knew about them is because the DTL walked the store during our remodel and asked about them. They were not listed on the planograms, and the only spot I ever remember seeing them was a single picture in the Destination Beauty remodel guide.

As an Instock TM, I find things that the Presentation Team do wrong all the time. Like bringing back tubs of discontinued/nop product for backstock, that shouldn't even be backstocked in the first place.

We didn't use to do this - our latest StL says it's best practice and the system will take care of it. TUBS of backstock - no hours added, incredible amounts of A markdowns, freaked out BRISTL and PATL, frustrated IS team. What's the true story?

We didn't use to do this - our latest StL says it's best practice and the system will take care of it. TUBS of backstock - no hours added, incredible amounts of A markdowns, freaked out BRISTL and PATL, frustrated IS team. What's the true story?

We have always backstocked NOP/D-coded product. It either gets removed from backstock during PTM process, or clearanced out. Or used to fill holes by the TL or senior TL of that department.

We have always backstocked NOP/D-coded product. It either gets removed from backstock during PTM process, or clearanced out. Or used to fill holes by the TL or senior TL of that department.

I would think they would try to avoid letting it get clearanced out, seeing as clearance = shrinkage.

Target actually accounts for this. It's expected that discontinued NOP gets backstocked. That's a big reason Price Change pulls for the backroom exist. It's not like after plano resets an area, we can just put all the discontinued merch somewhere right off the bat. Target figures in the resulting markdowns from backstocking discontinued NOP. It's not shrinkage per se.

Yeah, we'd like to see the stuff sell before it gets marked down, but a lot of times we can't make it happen.

Target figures in the resulting markdowns from backstocking discontinued NOP. It's not shrinkage per se.

Yeah, we'd like to see the stuff sell before it gets marked down, but a lot of times we can't make it happen.

I didn't realize they were smart enough to plan ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back