Pretty Sure This Means I’m Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody, hope you have a happy New Year. I see on my schedule after next week, it says “Att- Unpaid Vacation”. I’m pretty sure this means I’m gone, but just wanted to confirm it better with the good people here

Ck with hr or your etl. We told our seasonals.spot does change their mind. You can come back in march, if you are on the good list.
Yes I agree with what you have written here. Go to them before and ask before thinking it's over. If they say it's over than go look elsewhere in the meantime.

Hey everybody, hope you have a happy New Year. I see on my schedule after next week, it says “Att- Unpaid Vacation”. I’m pretty sure this means I’m gone, but just wanted to confirm it better with the good people here
Unpaid vacation means you requested time off. If you were simply not scheduled it would just say “available”

I just find it amusing that every other seasonal worker was either told nay/yay to staying, while I had to pry it out of them to say I wasn’t. I find it even more amusing that they tried calling me in today. Mind you, I’ve been the reliable always early, work till I am a sweaty mess, come in on days off when possible worker. No thanks

Last edited:
I just find it amusing that every other seasonal worker was either told nay/yay to staying, while I had to pry it out of them to say I wasn’t. I find it even more amusing that they tried calling me in today. Mind you, I’ve been the reliable always early, work till I am a sweaty mess, come in on days off when possible worker. No thanks

I can top that! I had already worked my last day (I had given a 2 week notice) and they called me in to work! I only did it because there was a few more things I wanted to get with my discount!

I can top that! I had already worked my last day (I had given a 2 week notice) and they called me in to work! I only did it because there was a few more things I wanted to get with my discount!

Yeah it’s ridiculous and honestly disrespectful. I know the company doesn’t really care, but if they want you to go in after letting you go, maybe they should’ve planned that accordingly

I can understand not going in. "You didn't make the cut, we don't need you." "Help us fill a schedule problem, even though we don't want you."

Yep. Treat us like machines with no feelings, don’t expect us to exactly feel like we have to kiss your proverbial asses. And don’t get me wrong, I put a ton of sweat into the job and was always early for work. More times than not took shifts when asked. So I’m not exactly a slacker, I actually did care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back