Archived Price change and E2E not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only for market, beauty and electronics. Apparel is supposed to do their own price change in e2e.

Our apparel team usually starts it but the regular price change team comes and helps them catch up.

I dont think end to end is a complete failure, I think it goes fairly well in market at my store.

But apparel is an opportunity, you can't just dress cute and expect task to get done
Only for market, beauty and electronics. Apparel is supposed to do their own price change in e2e.

Our apparel team usually starts it but the regular price change team comes and helps them catch up.

I dont think end to end is a complete failure, I think it goes fairly well in market at my store.

But apparel is an opportunity, you can't just dress cute and expect task to get done

Some stores... potentially region 300, especially in my group switched to compete end to end last year. No pricing team at all. We had the same problem with clearance/salvage. It’s very low on the priority list. We haven’t had process teams for the last several months. All in the name of modernization. It’s about as rough as you would think. Every department does their own RIGs, with a very limited knowledge on how they work.

Some stores... potentially region 300, especially in my group switched to compete end to end last year. No pricing team at all. We had the same problem with clearance/salvage. It’s very low on the priority list. We haven’t had process teams for the last several months. All in the name of modernization. It’s about as rough as you would think. Every department does their own RIGs, with a very limited knowledge on how they work.

No pog team? Who does major sets like in hba right now? Or that take specific knowledge to set as in cosmetics?

Price and plano never left in my store. Think god or it would be a mess. Softlines sets planos not in infants, like j.o.y or cloud 9, socks ect. plano team sets all planos in all other dept including salesplaners. Pricechange team does entire store. Works well in my store. Now I'm told e2e teams don't go to backups if theres only 1 person in dept. Tasks teams have to go instead..

It’s kind of in limbo now. They have a couple of former POG team members partnering with the departments to get workload done.

It’s kind of in limbo now. They have a couple of former POG team members partnering with the departments to get workload done.

Which is why it won't work full store. Expecting hardlines team members to do pog and price change is not feasible.

In my store pricing still does all of the clearance but apparently soft lines will be doing their own soon so then what does the pricing team do once that happens? Do we just not get many hours? Do we get put in other work centers?

Softlines does do its own pricing here, but we take direction for where to go and what to do from the pricing team. The pricing team also does pricing in softlines as there's just not enough warm bodies in softlines to do it all.

In my store pricing still does all of the clearance but apparently soft lines will be doing their own soon so then what does the pricing team do once that happens? Do we just not get many hours? Do we get put in other work centers?

The pricing hours have been down. My store used to underpost softlines so pricing could do their price change but now we underpost price change so softlines can do all their own.

Many of our former pricing team members now help with Plano or flow.

The pricing hours have been down. My store used to underpost softlines so pricing could do their price change but now we underpost price change so softlines can do all their own.

Many of our former pricing team members now help with Plano or flow.
The process teams really feel like playing musical chairs, don't they?

My store is experiencing a crazy amount of salvage. Pretty much price change was NOT done for November and December. So none of the clearance prices were activated and it went from full price to salvage. Last week when infants reset 3 pallets were made for that particular area in one day.

Is anyone else experiencing this? My store was one of the pilot stores for end to end and I don't see it working 100%. I really feel that price change needs to be a team always in place. When I would do the end cap audit for the ad I constantly run into labels with the wrong price point.

Management is aware of this. It was their direction for the team not to do so and focus on zoning. Also, we've let go three people in the last 2 months because they were either marking items "As Is" when they weren't or putting clearance labels on items that weren't. These tms would not be trained to do price change before e2e. What are ya'lls thoughts? Have you been seeing this at your store.
How the hell did you get away with that. I am just curious?

I don't have the time or energy to go into detail about softlines at my store. We are end to end "on paper only". I say that because we don't have enough tms to own their department. They are constantly putting out fires here and there. I am not end to end but I do shoes. After being away from shoes, then going back, I pulled case packs that came out clearance. Months after they should have been set. One reason why I am back. Pricing is late by at least a week. Truck push sits for days. Rarely have z racks for unload. I feel part of the problem, a big part, honestly, is the softlines tl. Sad very sad. She never has a good plan, can't delegate, and doesn't hold her people accountable. She is new to role, 2 yrs, and took the promotion strictly for the money. She readily admits it. BUT we are killing it on visits. Go in the parking lot boys and girls. It's parked in the extra trailer.
I'm DTL banned trailers come february 1st. 'If its not involved in selling or can't be sold, its needs to be gone.'

Price change and Presentation are the two teams I think 100% should never leave, I think it would be the one thing that actually makes E2E work.
We have an invisible Plano tm and the understanding is the pricing tm always gets to hours to do pricing. Then again thats all the pricing tm can do so it works.

It's because the color of labels on shelving are going to be changing to white, I think.

From what I understand, they've been wanting to get rid of the red clearance stickers for a while. Same reason that some Targets are kind of edging back from embracing red too much... like in remodel stores, you'll see a lot of grey painted walls, etc, rather than red.

It's because red is too angry of a color.
Just make everything pink and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back