Archived Price match question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if this is a chain wide policy, where we can use TK discount in combo with price matching, and some people are disallowing it... isn't that wrong? Shouldn't they be punished for cheating team members of their rightful discount?

So if this is a chain wide policy, where we can use TK discount in combo with price matching, and some people are disallowing it... isn't that wrong? Shouldn't they be punished for cheating team members of their rightful discount?

If you could punish people for being blissfully ignorant, half of the TM's would be fired.
Pretty simple. Come back with the receipt. Call a manager. Get your refund.

So, you want somebody getting 16 hours a week and 50 cents over minimum wage with no benefits to be up to date on every policy? There's a small percentage of people who will do that. Most of them are here. I saw a guy who has been with Target over 20 years take a whole pile of fake coupons. So fake, that they were laughable. Some people just don't care or are too dumb to realize that they should care. Punch in, punch out, keep moving.

All you would have to do is pull up the website. It's right there. More than likely, they're just not aware of the policy due to it changing so often, and poor training.

More than likely, they're just not aware of the policy due to it changing so often.

This. And then the GSTL or GSA or whomever always does such a bang-up job in making sure the info trickles down to everyone. Just because you told your opening cashiers doesn't mean the closing cashiers are aware.

I was more referring to a GSTL in the thread "calling out team members" for trying to use their discount while price matching

All you would have to do is pull up the website. It's right there. More than likely, they're just not aware of the policy due to it changing so often, and poor training.
I've had this happen to me at not-my-store. GSTL said no, I insisted, showed them the website, and they called the "STL" who wasn't the STL, ETL-GE or even LOD who proceeded to ignored the website and told me "Why would you get Amazon's price and your discount?". Told them it was policy and I don't have an issue at my store so they told me to go to my store and walked away. Just called guest relations to have them deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back