Pride merch

So you mean to tell me that when someone is "born" in the wrong body and transition to the opposing gender. They aren't making that decision? They aren't making the decision to cut off body parts? It for sure is a choice. Like I said before, you could choose to just be a feminine male or a masculine female. People did this for a long time before transgender became such a phenomenon and still do.

No one is born in the wrong body, you are what you are. You may have more female or male tendencies but that doesn't make you something you aren't.
When people say they were “born in the wrong body”, they mean that they feel like they don’t fit in with gender norms.

I’ll give an analogy. I’m a male, and my parents raised me like one. But let’s say they raised me on female norms. What if they had me play with dolls as a kid, took me to ballet lessons, took me to the spa, encouraged me to put on makeup, etc. That would make feel very uncomfortable. Take that feeling and multiply it, and that’s how transgender people feel about the gender norms of their sex assigned at birth.

Getting transition surgery is such a small percentage of what it means to be transgender, it’s mostly psychological.

Last edited:
When people say they were “born in the wrong body”, they mean that they feel like they don’t fit in with gender norms.

I’ll give an analogy. I’m a male, and my parents raised me like one. But let’s say they raised me on female norms. What if they had me play with dolls as a kid, took me to ballet lessons, took me to the spa, encouraged me to put on makeup, etc. That would make feel very uncomfortable. Take that feeling and multiply it, and that’s how transgender people feel about the gender norms of their sex assigned at birth.

Getting transition surgery is such a small percentage of what it means to be transgender, it’s mostly psychological.

But gender isn't defined by the toys you play with, if you got your nails done, or took dance. Lots of boys do those things and grow up male. A lot of male ballet dancers end up being gay, but not all of them. Trans is being uncomfortable in your own body and hating your own body because of the parts it has.

But gender isn't defined by the toys you play with, if you got your nails done, or took dance. Lots of boys do those things and grow up male. A lot of male ballet dancers end up being gay, but not all of them. Trans is being uncomfortable in your own body and hating your own body because of the parts it has.
Yeah I over simplified it, it’s a very complicated issue.

*Confusing issue.

As a cis person I found it a bit confusing at first too.
Especially when other cis people were trying to explain it to me.
It makes a lot more sense if you follow trans creators on social media, talk directly to trans folx, and read peer reviewed studies on the subject (ones done after 1990).
A little bit of knowledge and empathy makes it easy to understand.

fiscal year of our lord 1990 deadass went off fr fr no cap….I may have been way too young to give a shit about the cost of living but let’s just say I was vibing p hard back when my rent was zero dollars/month and Ukraine was still an oblast of Rodina Mat (oh wait!!)

As a cis person I found it a bit confusing at first too.
Especially when other cis people were trying to explain it to me.
It makes a lot more sense if you follow trans creators on social media, talk directly to trans folx, and read peer reviewed studies on the subject (ones done after 1990).
A little bit of knowledge and empathy makes it easy to understand.
Hearing people tell their stories is extremely helpful. And oftentimes heartbreaking.

We all deserve to live our lives free of fear, ridicule, and hate. Trans rights are human rights! 🏳️‍⚧️

This is stupid.
Target should politely tell these seven morons to go fuck themselves.

In what way does an adult-sized drag queen t shirt sold online only violate child protection laws? Also there was no Pride merchandise with any satanic symbolism on it. Did these idiots even do any research and look at the collection, or did they just draft this letter after scrolling social media for bullshit?

Back