Pride merch

There's only a few items that are being pulled from all stores so not really anything you'd notice if it wasn't there. Most stores are keeping the Pride gateway in place, some stores are being told to hide it somewhere less visible.

Hey, if it drives sales who has the right to make a big stink over it? Is Target a decent place to get a smart phone? I have AT&T. Entry level not too sophisticated. Too old for state of the are bells and whistles.

I'm many years behind on Things Upon Which One Must Pick a Side™, but I gather it was certain "tuck-friendly" feminine swimwear (and, at least in some cases, said swimwear being merchandised in plain view of children's departments) that crossed the line for some people?

I'm in NV and technically we fall under R300 which sucks because normally we sell Pride like its NOTHING.

However, Our SE TL told me that we HAVE had complaints thru NPS (he said around 15 which is insane to me)

I am shocked that Target did not learn from the Bud Light controversy that going back on their intial choice just ends up making both sides unhappy.
Bud Light is proving corporations cant have their cake and eat it too. Either need to put their money where there mouth is and actually possibly suffer financial backlash because its "the right thing" or shut the hell up and stop pretending to care when in reality they are just doing it for profit only.

I am shocked that Target did not learn from the Bud Light controversy that going back on their intial choice just ends up making both sides unhappy.
Bud Light is proving corporations cant have their cake and eat it too. Either need to put their money where there mouth is and actually possibly suffer financial backlash because its "the right thing" or shut the hell up and stop pretending to care when in reality they are just doing it for profit only.
The problem is that while one side voices their disapproval with words, the other voices it with bullets. They're more concerned with the latter than the former, though I'd rather they not give in at all. What happens if we get death threats over Black History Month merchandise next year? Does it get moved to the back of the bus? I mean store.

Target is negotiating with self-proclaimed domestic terrorists. There's no end to that.

F to those scumbags who are harassing and threatening team members.
If you don't like a store's merchandise or potential political stance, don't buy it or don't shop there.
Wait 3 months, these scumbags will return.

And many of them never shopped there in the first place.
They were strictly Walmart shoppers.

And many of them never shopped there in the first place.
This.
During the Christmas vs Holiday we'd hear right-wing radio exhorting their listeners to tell Target to 'bring back Christmas' so we'd have all these old white farts come in demanding to see our Christmas cards. When I went to show them where they were, they'd turn around while loudly & dramatically proclaiming that Target was 'anti-Christmas' & would go to Walmart instead.
It was all for show, just like the bathroom crusaders.

Spot is closet republican everyone knows this thats why they dont do crap about the pressure or stand beh8nd a single thing they do for the PR. Not to mention the way they ACTUALLY treat anyone ooenly LGBTQ+ it shoyflnt surpriae anyone the way this company ia doing this. There is a reason our primary color is red 🧐🙄

Back