Pride merch

I still haven't had one guest say anything to me yet about it. I saw one person taking a picture of the pride display, but I don't know if it was in a positive or negative context.

Noticed today that our Pride merch is front and center, situated in the usually empty area just after Bullseye and before Style starts. Wouldn't say my state is terribly liberal and a nearby county's board of commissioners just recently voted to not enforce recently signed gun control legislation. But my city, which is next door to a large university, tends to be more liberal. I'd be surprised if we got a much in the way of complaints.

Yup . All etls and Sd got it .
If inventory is located after the QA-IR task is complete, follow theQA Inventory Removal Store Process to submit a request to Chatbot via myHelp to be reissued a new QA-IR.
My ETL knows there are seven pallets of Bullseye to go through (we found none of that stuff) and their "gonna pull them down later this week and defect it all out".... I keep telling you folks I work for idiots. Glad I'm ;eaving town this week....

Demonstration at a local T. Paid no attention, went in got my 12 pack of double A batteries and left. Quasi redneck area, seemed calm.

Just an old educated and street smart redneck here. About 15 years ago when my local store opened I had never heard of Target. A buddy and I checked out the sporting goods dept, looking for 12 ga shotgun shells. We were going out in the woods to shoot some clay birds. Kind of like semi skeet shooting.

We haven't had everything pulled at my store but shockingly we did have to send a fair bit back. No word in terms of threats though, thankfully

I think they should issue a statement saying that they pulled the controversial merchandise and they still support the cause. They can reiterate that they have carried pride merch for over a decade and can also recommit to next year by saying they will reevaluate.

Y'all notice that Walmart has a pride section, with kinda the same merchandise?

Where's the boycott?

The answer is: Target was targeted by the rightwing grift-o-sphere because their financials were already doing poorly, and the grifters could pretend like a "pride boycott" was doing anything.

Where's the boycott?

The answer is: Target was targeted by the rightwing grift-o-sphere because their financials were already doing poorly, and the grifters could pretend like a "pride boycott" was doing anything.
This exactly. The extreme right-wing media stirred up this boycott knowing that they'd have a bunch of drones following their every command. Do they even know why they're boycotting target? Nah, they just suddenly hate pride because their favorite politician or talking head told them to. Same thing that happened with drag queens

Where's the boycott?

Is it the same as Target has carried in years past or this years selection?

Does Walmart sell tucking bathing suits, items designed by a satanist, pride baby clothes or coloring books with homosexual images?

Honestly asking because I don't know.

Target has sold pride merch for over a decade and nothing until this year.

Does Walmart sell tucking bathing suits, items designed by a satanist, pride baby clothes or coloring books with homosexual images?

As I said before, there wasn't an entire year of right wing grifters ginning up their followers calling EVERYBODY who is LGBTQ+ groomers.
These assholes have created a bunch of stochastic terrorists who feel that it is just fine to attack businesses and their employees "for the children".
They are essentially evil, stupid, and scared.
The absolute worst of all possible combinations.

items designed by a satanist,
Undoubtedly yes. Wal-Mart carries many thousands of products designed several thousands of people. Certainly at least one identifies as Satanist. It is a valid religion. The items I believe youre referring to in Target's pride collection this year made no mention of Satan, nor were they in fact designed by a Satanist. With minimal effort you can find out that the designer is Atheist and doesn't believe in any God.

TL/DR: No items in Target's Pride collection were designed by a Satanist.

Here are a couple of articles on the previous years' collections. The first article shows the Target children's Pride items and the second mentions threats from anti-LGBTQ+ groups of boycotts. The state of the country right now following the passage of anti-trans laws is making people feel bold about stepping on the rights of others.

OH NO NOT A TUCKING BATHING SUIT FOR ADULTS OMG THE LITERAL WORST.

Anyways, to answer the first:

Yes. Robot or human? - https://www.walmart.com/search?q=tuck+bathing+suit

The second, "items designed by a satanist":

Yes. Robot or human? - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Satanic-Sex-Secrets-Paperback-9781365906503/615808262?from=/search Robot or human? - https://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Devil-s-Bible-Paperback-9780578036243/53336784?from=/search

The third, pride baby clothes.

Yes. Robot or human? - https://www.walmart.com/search?q=lgbt+pride+baby

The fourth, coloring books with homosexual images.

Yes. Robot or human? - https://www.walmart.com/search?q=pride+coloring+book

ebtjais6vp2b1.jpg
u5p50js6vp2b1.jpg

Its serving me dog-tag realness. I am ready to go to war wearing this!!

Back