Archived Printing Display 3X5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me how to print a 3X5 for a display that is on TPC or sale that does not have a white choice? I have searched by dpci, pog, and ebatch. It is not possible to print from a portable. I searched workbench. I have asked around my store.
I've been assigned to baby sit seasonal and its misbehaving. There are a few items I can't get to print 3X5 signs for. I was at another store and they had it printed! Wish I knew how.

Can anyone tell me how to print a 3X5 for a display that is on TPC or sale that does not have a white choice? I have searched by dpci, pog, and ebatch. It is not possible to print from a portable. I searched workbench. I have asked around my store.
I've been assigned to baby sit seasonal and its misbehaving. There are a few items I can't get to print 3X5 signs for. I was at another store and they had it printed! Wish I knew how.

On the PC store app, go to Signing > Search HQ signs > Type in the DPCI for the item > Search

It will display all the signs you can make for this item. I had a similar thing happen on a 7x11 sign. Didn't show Free giftcard option on the mydevice but showed up with the above method.

There were only a few items (fire pits) that wouldn't let me print a 3x5 if I remember correctly. Just scan the item with a mydevice, select "more options" or whatever it says when making a sign, and most of patio will show a 3x5 generic or 3x5 white option.

There were only a few items (fire pits) that wouldn't let me print a 3x5 if I remember correctly. Just scan the item with a mydevice, select "more options" or whatever it says when making a sign, and most of patio will show a 3x5 generic or 3x5 white option.
I had the same problem. Won't print tho with some. Even with choice of a generic. I'm all ears if someone has a solution!

I had the same problem. Won't print tho with some. Even with choice of a generic. I'm all ears if someone has a solution!
Non-supported it today with example dpci of the belvedere sets pit. Might have a reply by Wed when I'm in again.

But yeah, tried to hip print. Signing pc both store sign and hq sign. Plus white and generic from mydevice.

Go under search hq signs under the signing computer, with Pog number or just type part of the dpci, like 009 & it will give every sign you need. Watch the date on right.

Go under search hq signs under the signing computer, with Pog number or just type part of the dpci, like 009 & it will give every sign you need. Watch the date on right.
It forces a 3x3 tpc. I've got the pages in the trash to prove it :-(

I will try it when I work again. I am taking a vacation days this week.
I spent an hour easily, trying every choice. So much wasted paper, lol. But at least it gives you a 3x5 or 3x3 so there's something for a price.

Whites print sale

I spent an hour easily, trying every choice. So much wasted paper, lol. But at least it gives you a 3x5 or 3x3 so there's something for a price.
You are correct. I did signs search using 009-07 for fire bowls, came up with 9 signs for that class. Only the were white & the rest were tpc. The white ones are the fire bowls, we carry year around. At my store, we used a yellow label in the holder.

You are correct. I did signs search using 009-07 for fire bowls, came up with 9 signs for that class. Only the were white & the rest were tpc. The white ones are the fire bowls, we carry year around. At my store, we used a yellow label in the holder.
Soooooooooo survey says? Leave it blank? Have an online item that I can't print anything for.... Suggestions?
Yeah store manager said "that's a great idea! Let's build sales, build it!" I needed my job that day. Tongue bleeding walking away......

Soooooooooo survey says? Leave it blank? Have an online item that I can't print anything for.... Suggestions?
Yeah store manager said "that's a great idea! Let's build sales, build it!" I needed my job that day. Tongue bleeding walking away......
Just print the web page for online items.

I printed the TPS 3x3 and stuck it to the tag holder. It shows the regular price and sale price. I have been thinking about printing the shelf labels and sticking them to the item as well. Did that with the grills (instead of the floor like it wants) so that if the hangtag falls off it still has a usable barcode.

I printed the TPS 3x3 and stuck it to the tag holder. It shows the regular price and sale price. I have been thinking about printing the shelf labels and sticking them to the item as well. Did that with the grills (instead of the floor like it wants) so that if the hangtag falls off it still has a usable barcode.
On the grills, we put labels on the back side of the grills & on the floor, in the front. Sometimes, the floor ones & the sign holder will disappear off the grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back