Archived Printing out job apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what application to use to print out paper job applications? I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Are you talking about Target apps or other places? Target applications are entirely electronic, if I understand correctly.

Are you talking about Target apps or other places? Target applications are entirely electronic, if I understand correctly.

All I have seen is totally electronic apps both online and on the in-store kiosk. I have seen when people are being hired or interviewed they print out their application for the interview to see their availability and information etc :)

All I have seen is totally electronic apps both online and on the in-store kiosk. I have seen when people are being hired or interviewed they print out their application for the interview to see their availability and information etc :)

We keep several copies of paper applications at Guest Services...

If an applicant requests an application, we direct to the kiosk or the website so they can complete it from home. If a guest insists for a paper application or is unable to file an electronic application (disability, etc.) you should give them a paper application to accommodate them. The HR-TL will tie the application to the store upon completion.

I believe best practice states that paper applications MUST be kept at GS for ADA requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back