Archived Printing Signs/Labels

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackAndCry

Furniture, Call Button One
Okay, so, when I drop a label batch using a myDevice, it always shows up in Print Batch Labels in Store Applications, but only sometimes shows up in In-Store Signing. Print Batch Labels is extremely slow (I can open it, go and drop a batch in the backroom bathroom, and come back and it's still loading), but In-Store Signing loads pretty much instantly. Is there a way to force it to always drop into In-Store Signing so I can print faster? Or is there another way to get them to print faster? I know I can also do Print POG Labels but that doesn't let me print ones I had to drop manually and you have to go through the whole F9, F9, F7, F2, Ok, Ok, F2, etc. thing for each POG.

Okay, so, when I drop a label batch using a myDevice, it always shows up in Print Batch Labels in Store Applications, but only sometimes shows up in In-Store Signing. Print Batch Labels is extremely slow (I can open it, go and drop a batch in the backroom bathroom, and come back and it's still loading), but In-Store Signing loads pretty much instantly. Is there a way to force it to always drop into In-Store Signing so I can print faster? Or is there another way to get them to print faster? I know I can also do Print POG Labels but that doesn't let me print ones I had to drop manually and you have to go through the whole F9, F9, F7, F2, Ok, Ok, F2, etc. thing for each POG.
Labels and signing seems to be using two different parts of the computer brain. Nothing will make those labels print faster, its a universal issue. Labels can't be printed in the signing menu either. Only promotional signs or 3x5 display prices, etc. You can use a hip printer to print labels, no idea if its faster.

Labels and signing seems to be using two different parts of the computer brain. Nothing will make those labels print faster, its a universal issue. Labels can't be printed in the signing menu either. Only promotional signs or 3x5 display prices, etc. You can use a hip printer to print labels, no idea if its faster.
See, it's weird, I used to be able to force it to show up in ISS if I added a 7x11 or 3x5 to the batch and just hit "cancel" when it wanted to print, but they seem to have "fixed" that at some point recently.

I'm really curious to see how labels are printed once Store Applications goes bye-bye. Our Plano team isn't allowed to take hip printers since we don't really have enough (which is odd since otherwise we have an abundance of equipment).

Take a look a see how many label batches are in the system. You need to delete your batch after you print. If there are alot of old batches it will take forever to load.. Delete all the batches that are more than 2 days old. If they haven't been printed they don't need them.

Take a look a see how many label batches are in the system. You need to delete your batch after you print. If there are alot of old batches it will take forever to load.. Delete all the batches that are more than 2 days old. If they haven't been printed they don't need them.
Thanks, I'll do that. Although, having 5-7min that I can hide in the fixture room and use printing labels as an excuse is kind of nice. :rolleyes:

I'm really curious to see how labels are printed once Store Applications goes bye-bye. Our Plano team isn't allowed to take hip printers since we don't really have enough (which is odd since otherwise we have an abundance of equipment).

wat, that sucks

each of our pog TMs has one of their own (the new Zebra ones). They actually have them labeled with their names lol

Labels should never drop into ISS since they’re labels and not signs...? That’s the point of the label menu

Labels should never drop into ISS since they’re labels and not signs...? That’s the point of the label menu
No idea, but they were for a bit if you added a sign to the same batch. Definitely stopped working, though.

Does anyone know what the issue with printing the line listing by hitting F11 in Store Apps instead of using Online Planogram? The one from Store Apps is much better formatted and is a lot easier to read IMO, but the message that pops up when you hit F11 seems to imply you're not supposed to do it that way even though it still works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back