Archived Priorities all wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came in today to find the whole chemical backroom aisle with product on the floor. Someone had taken all the product off the top shelves and put it on the floor.

Apparently, we are getting a visit from our dtl, and one of the etl's did it in anticipation of it being ladderless.

Well that's just great because she didn't backstock it or even recognize that most of the stuff up top was boxes of brooms, mops, and individual mops that won't fit below. Plus, you know, all if it left piled on the floor. We aren't talking one or two things, more like 30 boxes and about 100 free items. All of which won't fit yet down below.

No email to my gm tl either. I just walked into it. He was as surprised as me.

But hey, don't worry I can't pull the autos or 1 to 1's. And don't be concerned we have 50 repacks of Rx to push or rolled most of Wednesday's truck. Those are just little things that only effect the guests.

Let's concentrate on stupid shit like this.

Came in today to find the whole chemical backroom aisle with product on the floor. Someone had taken all the product off the top shelves and put it on the floor.

Apparently, we are getting a visit from our dtl, and one of the etl's did it in anticipation of it being ladderless.

Well that's just great because she didn't backstock it or even recognize that most of the stuff up top was boxes of brooms, mops, and individual mops that won't fit below. Plus, you know, all if it left piled on the floor. We aren't talking one or two things, more like 30 boxes and about 100 free items. All of which won't fit yet down below.

No email to my gm tl either. I just walked into it. He was as surprised as me.

But hey, don't worry I can't pull the autos or 1 to 1's. And don't be concerned we have 50 repacks of Rx to push or rolled most of Wednesday's truck. Those are just little things that only effect the guests.

Let's concentrate on stupid shit like this.
That sounds shitty but also don’t you have the long steel Waco’s over your line for mops, brooms and rugs and such? I’ve never seen a backrook that actually backstocked their brooms in chem VS steel

Ladderless just isn't possible. What a 4'10" and a 6'2" TM can reach is vastly different.

I don't know what idiot thought this was a good idea.
Ladderless just refers to not using the upper casepack locations. Definitely possible in some stores but not all. It requires constant 1 for 1s and being consistent with sweeping back overstock. Again not possible for every store but definitely possible

That sounds shitty but also don’t you have the long steel Waco’s over your line for mops, brooms and rugs and such? I’ve never seen a backrook that actually backstocked their brooms in chem VS steel
Mine did, because the DTL made us move them out of the plastics area, and brlm was always red for them when we put them in the bulk steel. They took up too much room in the chem aisle, but at least leadership was happy.🙄

Ladderless just refers to not using the upper casepack locations. Definitely possible in some stores but not all. It requires constant 1 for 1s and being consistent with sweeping back overstock. Again not possible for every store but definitely possible

Definitely not possible in my store. The upper locations are practically mandatory given how much backstock we have

The plan is to backstock them with rugs, but no, we don't have any of those Wacos. We had them at my other store but not here. So what they'll end up doing is just overstocking the floor then jam the rest over the line with rugs. It'll be a mess.

Yeah we put brooms and mops in a certain area with curtain rods and rugs. Separated of course but in the same area above the steel,

Ignoring the height of certain TM's in your response seems like an ETL cop out. I get that it's possible but with most leadership it's a joke. There are too many incompetent TLs and ETLs. If you asked the core TMs of a store to come up with a plan for THEIR store specifically they could easily out do any of these silly new modernization plans that really don't fully work in many situations. Some aisles are easier not to take your boat down but you get criticized for not sticking to the new rules if you do that. Some products should be EXFd instead of pushed off the truck due to backroom zoning and making it look good and easy to pull from. More case stock is ideal. Pulling before pushing is smart but we should be doing manual cafs and exfs along with autos BEFORE pushing truck. It will make truck way smoother. Having us come in earlier would help. Having people with maintainable hours would help. Stop catering to these fucks who only can come in for 3 or 4 hours because they have a second job and limited availability. Offer them cashier jobs or nothing. Sorry our process is changing but you aren't useful from 8 to 11 when you barely push two boats in that time. Lord have mercy and I get grief for my area when I'm there 8 hours killing it. This fucking company.

I have open availability, they still won't give me jack shit.
Same on most weeks I get shit hours. I even say I'll work on holidays. Ridiculous. I'll be done with them soon enough and they'll all be shocked. =) Hang in there. Target is a great place to work at for me but one boss and a few of the TMs are trash. It can easily be worse elsewhere so I am not jumping ship too hastily. Imagine going somewhere else and it only being worse. Nah fuck that. Haha

Here's the shit I'm talking about. No one scheduled to push Rx reoacks for 2 trucks in a row. But there's time to remove shelves the toy and chemical aisles? Why??? Where are we going to backstock all the toys during the 4th quarter. Last year, we had them stacked 3 boxes high on the top shelf. And had to use market aisles for more space. But I'm to believe we won't need that this year? Bullshit. Target is all kinds of fucked up. 8557 8558

8559 8560

I mean, the etls and sd help put them there. All in the name of modernization.
I would give zero fucks and send it to the higher ups in that case. I even call them out on the walkie several times on channel 1 if I have to.

We always get a crap ton of toys in 4th quarter. Those backroom aisles stay full, and stuff is backstocked into neighboring aisles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back