Archived Priorities all wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Here's the shit I'm talking about. No one scheduled to push Rx reoacks for 2 trucks in a row. But there's time to remove shelves the toy and chemical aisles? Why??? Where are we going to backstock all the toys during the 4th quarter. Last year, we had them stacked 3 boxes high on the top shelf. And had to use market aisles for more space. But I'm to believe we won't need that this year? Bullshit. Target is all kinds of fucked up. View attachment 8557View attachment 8558

View attachment 8559View attachment 8560
So now that all 4 top shelves in toys are gone (because you know, it's more important remove those shelves than push product) where are all those toys going to be backstocked?
Bet they stack them right up to the ceiling on those toy shelves in picture two. Ladderless stockroom my foot, and there goes brlm to boot. Clueless isn’t even the word, this is seriously FUBAR as only Spot can do it. You have my sympathy for having to deal with it.🍺

I have open availability, they still won't give me jack shit.
Trust me I know. My availability is 100% open andI asked to be moved and my STL said he wants me to be where I want to be so I feel motivated to be a DBO but when I said I don't like my area they basically just slashed my hours by 1/3rd and started treating me like I am not doing a good job. -_- 3-4 years of exceptional work in flow and the year we switch from flow to "inbound" I get told I'm a lazy piece of shit with no redeemable qualities at work. Not their words of course. But I bet many of us have felt that sentiment.

Trust me I know. My availability is 100% open andI asked to be moved and my STL said he wants me to be where I want to be so I feel motivated to be a DBO but when I said I don't like my area they basically just slashed my hours by 1/3rd and started treating me like I am not doing a good job. -_- 3-4 years of exceptional work in flow and the year we switch from flow to "inbound" I get told I'm a lazy piece of shit with no redeemable qualities at work. Not their words of course. But I bet many of us have felt that sentiment.

And it doesn't exactly motivate you to go above and beyond. I do what I can but that seems like less and less these days with all the things they want you to do now. And I keep getting told I need to pull, too, but that would take an hour minimum, and in a 5 hour shift that would mean no one in my area to help guests or push truck or reshop, which would just put me farther and farther behind...

They must want the stores to fail. There's no other way to explain this. Only good payroll stores are making it work, and there's too many stores that don't have good payroll...for profits to keep up.

Last edited:
And it doesn't exactly motivate you to go above and beyond. I do what I can but that seems like less and less these days with all the things they want you to do now. And I keep getting told I need to pull, too, but that would take an hour minimum, and in a 5 hour shift that would mean no one in my area to help guests or push truck or reshop, which would just put me farther and farther behind...

They must want the stores to fail. There's no other way to explain this. Only good payroll stores are making it work, and there's too many stores that don't have good payroll...for profits to keep up.
yeah I get 6 hour shifts ever few weeks and 5 hours mostly...they ask me to stay nowadays and I want to for the money but I dont because I have other ways of getting the extra couple hundred for rent in odd jobs if I need it and I dont want to reward bad scheduling for a loyal employee with more loyalty...we have good payroll but it got wasted by making TWO new ETLs and hiring 3 new style TMs and 3 new closing TMs which all basically are useless and were almost ALL unnecessary...swear they just wanted the new ETLs so they could have more people to run truck and market push...even a couple of our TLs are complaining how much our older ETLs are pushing on the rest of the crew...this is a shitshow...also why do we run out of U boats constantly on unload...this company ruined unload..it worked FINE on pallets. Fuck. I'm glad I got to see it when it was a streamlined process because it will be another couple years before it hits that sweet spot again. Why did we fix something that wasn't broken. -_- The time it takes to unload truck is slower and the time it takes to push it is slower as well. Y'all aint saving no money when we are all pressured to push truck fast and then you want us to backup because you schedule LESS cashiers on truck days. This idea of taking vehicles off the floor and guest service at all costs and filling the floor and you get 31 hours a week IF you're lucky. Fuck all this. I hope by the time I retire from the workforce this company is tanked. And no, I will not actively work to push that along. Even in my spite I will show up, do my job, grin and bare it. Eventually I will leave for a better opportunity but I really did love this place for a good solid 3+ years. I may come to love it again with luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back