PRS

Has anybody seen prs come into their store lately? I swear I haven't seen them in months and our backroom is overflowing in movies and does anybody know if the number they have in the entertainment transition listed for them works?

Ours is at the store a lot. But, he's also the vendor for NECA, jewelry, accessries, and some random things throughout the store. Guy is stretched thin. Good guy. He gets to things as he has time. He took a bunch of movies out of the back yesterday.

Ours suck so much, they either won't come in for weeks, or they will come in and not do anything. We've tracked them on the cameras because they signed in and said they were in the store for 3 hours, they were only in the store for 20 minutes tops. They are the biggest waste of money. I could get all the DVD returns done with the IRs, and now our backroom is overflowing because they can't do their job. At one point I had 5 boxes of NECA in the back, all kept in the same place and they had the nerve to report that they couldn't put them out because they couldn't find the boxes. The place where the NECA stuff is stored in my store hasn't change in over a year.

Look on workbench for the sbt vendor contact list and call their corporate. I had issues a year or so ago and got help that way. Good luck!

Look on workbench for the sbt vendor contact list and call their corporate. I had issues a year or so ago and got help that way. Good luck!
We have contacted their corporate multiple times and nothing has changed, unfortunately. They just report it to the district (maybe) boss and then they don't do anything. They are the most worthless company we deal with, followed closely by whichever company does MJ Holdings.

They are the most worthless company we deal with, followed closely by whichever company does MJ Holdings
Hey I work for that company part time! Well....it can be worthless, lol. They are run by Retail Management Services. What is your complaint with them?

We have contacted their corporate multiple times and nothing has changed, unfortunately. They just report it to the district (maybe) boss and then they don't do anything. They are the most worthless company we deal with, followed closely by whichever company does MJ Holdings.
My RMS lady is a wonderful person a very hard worker, we all love her!
Sorry it didn't work calling their corporate I guess I got lucky. But honestly the whole sbt movie program is a disaster.

Hey I work for that company part time! Well....it can be worthless, lol. They are run by Retail Management Services. What is your complaint with them?
The management just sucks for my area. Had an awesome rep who was always in within a day of a box getting delivered. They quit because RMS was jerking them around. So then RMS didn't send anyone in for at least two months. It took me calling a few times for them to finally send someone in. When they came in they told me that they had offered to come in because they knew we didn't have anyone. RMS told the rep no because they didn't want to pay them to travel the distance to our store.

Back