Archived PTSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep,, I'm done but instead of a huge relief I'm feeling what some of our military troops feel when they return from the Mideast...working at Target was the worst experience in my life...but I want to Thank You to all on this site who look their time to answer my questions about doing my job..i only wished you had been my co-workers..my TL had to be insane and very cruel so she set the tone for the department which was mean girl central..thus I received a lot of verbal abuse for doing my job and asking questions...and finally HRZone,,, I was the employee who was intentionally bumped hard by another employee when she passed me. This incident was reported but the AP people said they didn't find anything on the tapes....oh course they didn't..
now that I'm gone I have to examine my psyche to see why I stayed in an abusive environment as long as a did.. it was sort of like a woman staying in an abusive marriage..
peace on out to you all~

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
Congrats on escaping the insanity.
Let your healing begin.

what hell it was.. looking in the future for a place were coworkers are tolerant and supportive AND where there is nonhierarchical cooperative work style without overbearing shouting micromanaging supervision..

Good luck to you. Use your experience bad though it sounded, to grow and to help others in similar straits. It takes more strength and character to be understanding.

Good luck man.
Take care of yourself.
Drop by and let us know how things are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back