Archived Pushing truck after hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, it’s my first post because I finally had a question for my Target family!

I’ve been working at my store for over a year and started working closing shifts because of school. I normally don’t mind them because we typically don’t stay late. This week however, we had officially closed the store and we were all finished with reshop when the closing LOD instructed us (hardliners) to get home u-boats from the back and push them. Because there was about 7 of us we knocked it out quick but then he had us push a u boat for baby as well. Like I said there was plenty of us to get done fast but I have never had to push truck after closing, just reshop. I was just curious if this was a normal procedure for anyone else?

ASANTS. Best practice for my previous store was to only push truck up to 7 PM, but I worked in an A-volume store.

That is what is called "desperation to have vehicles for the truck tomorrow."
Entire inbound team at my store spent the first hour pushing vehicles so we had enough to start the unload of the truck. It was a rough day. And I don't see tomorrow being any better since nobody was allowed to stay late today.

Hello all, it’s my first post because I finally had a question for my Target family!

I’ve been working at my store for over a year and started working closing shifts because of school. I normally don’t mind them because we typically don’t stay late. This week however, we had officially closed the store and we were all finished with reshop when the closing LOD instructed us (hardliners) to get home u-boats from the back and push them. Because there was about 7 of us we knocked it out quick but then he had us push a u boat for baby as well. Like I said there was plenty of us to get done fast but I have never had to push truck after closing, just reshop. I was just curious if this was a normal procedure for anyone else?
What are your dbo’s doing?

Entire inbound team at my store spent the first hour pushing vehicles so we had enough to start the unload of the truck. It was a rough day. And I don't see tomorrow being any better since nobody was allowed to stay late today.

That is everyday at my store. The DBO's are desperately trying to keep up but they are then constantly running around to whims of the ETL's who are in charge. So things don't get done. Here stop pushing and do reshop, stop pushing and pull your auto's(when they were pushing to get a vehicle to pull into) and spend hours total running up to back up cashier.

That is everyday at my store. The DBO's are desperately trying to keep up but they are then constantly running around to whims of the ETL's who are in charge. So things don't get done. Here stop pushing and do reshop, stop pushing and pull your auto's(when they were pushing to get a vehicle to pull into) and spend hours total running up to back up cashier.
Why go to etls? What are your gmtl
Doing?

My store should start doing this. With them making us do our own pulls now, that gives us less time to push the truck. So there has been like 12 unfinished uboats in the back everyday, we just rotate through them. Nothing ever gets done.

Not being allowed to lead, basically being treated like TM's by micromanaging GMETL so we have three TL's now leaving within the next couple of weeks cause they are sick of her shit.

Yeh we have one of those "micromanaging" ETLs as well. We'll see how many get run off by disrespect and attitude when they're already working their asses off... it's only a matter of a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back