Archived Question about direct deposit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flabbergasted

Ex-GSA
Hi I have a question about DD. The HRTM said that I might not be in "the system" for up to a week. Does this mean I shouldn't bother going in to set up DD until I get my first paper check, just to be sure? Also, when IS a good time to stop by to set it all up? I keep hearing and reading about some kind of kiosk, but all I know is that there's a computer in the break room. Do I need to stop by the break room on one of my days off or something? Wouldn't that be weird?

The eHR kiosk is that computer in the break room. If you're concerned, wait until after you get your first check. After you set up your direct deposit, you may still get one or two paper checks until the process is complete.

Hi I have a question about DD. The HRTM said that I might not be in "the system" for up to a week. Does this mean I shouldn't bother going in to set up DD until I get my first paper check, just to be sure? Also, when IS a good time to stop by to set it all up? I keep hearing and reading about some kind of kiosk, but all I know is that there's a computer in the break room. Do I need to stop by the break room on one of my days off or something? Wouldn't that be weird?

Nope, not weird at all. Everyone is there on their days off using the computers. Most stores have Ehr on the computers in TMSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back