Archived Question about PDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifewithtarget

datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!
I know that if you push "Item Search" and scan an item, it will tell you if there is more than one SF location for a certain item.

Will it do the same if you click "RF Apps" and scan the same item. If so, how can you find out the other locations.

Thanks!

It's NOP, there's a few ways you can do it from the main menu:

1.) Type in NOP
2.) Press 1, then 4

It will tell you where product would go typically, unless it's NOF or on a plano/SPL that hasn't been set yet.

In NOP, the location that shows when you scan the item is the home location. Press D or the down arrow to show 2nd locations.

RF does this in half the time it takes item search to load the second location as well. While item search has everything you need on one screen, I've always preferred using RF when I work CAFs or reshop because its faster.

If in item search, click on that little book looking thing in the top right corner, then click on sales floor. Will show you all locations at once, as well as capacity. And you can just keep scanning from that screen. Always use this when on CAFs.

RF APPS also gives you this information.

1. Open RF APPS
2. Type NOP in the main menu
3. Scan an item

At this point you will see a white screen with the name of the item, location, and regular price.
If the item has more than one location it will say "Up" or "Down", hitting U or the down arrow will give you the next location.
You should use NOP for reshop, cafs, and push.

You can also use item search, but it's slower. I only use item search if I am helping a guest (checking OH count, other stores, instocks, etc.)

from what I can tell is the most recently tied, or most recent POG date shows first

Who thought that was a good idea? I mean it doesn't really matter, but it seems like you'd want the home first.

The only thing you cant do in RF apps that item search has is check other stores for items...but i definitely prefer NOP than item search, especially as being a backroom team member since all of our functions are in RF apps.

The only thing you cant do in RF apps that item search has is check other stores for items...but i definitely prefer NOP than item search, especially as being a backroom team member since all of our functions are in RF apps.

Another thing you can't do in NOP is see that an item has gone salvage. It will only show the lowest clearance price.

Also, do any of the RF Apps tell you the shelf capacity?

Another thing you can't do in NOP is see that an item has gone salvage. It will only show the lowest clearance price.

Well, if the lowest price is 0.00, it's salvage, or somethings up with it.

Well, if the lowest price is 0.00, it's salvage, or somethings up with it.

You change go price lookup under rf apps, it will show 0.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back