Archived Question about proper way of putting away shelves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I have seen this as a headline on Workbench a year or so ago. When taking riser shelves down and they are being stacked on a pallet to be put away, what is the proper way to stack the shelves? Between the Presentation TL, SR HL TL, HLTL and myself everyone has their own way to stack them (bet you didnt think there was that many ways, lol). My biggest issue is they way they stack them they take 1 1/2 steel locations which is a complete waste of space. My way which I think is the proper way is 1 steel location.

The biggest differences are interlocking the parts of the shelves that are used to put them up, or turn each shelf opposite so they fit into the grooves on the side. SRTL says he is right only because he almost died from pulling a pallet of shelves down one day, which wasnt a stacking issue rather it was a he dont know how to drive the stacker.

I have sent a Mysupport and apparently they are having issues finding it as well, been 5 days now. So any help would be appreciated thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back