Archived Question about the seasonals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious about the odds that a seasonal team member will be asked to stay after the holiday season if the seasonal team member has never asked or mentioned they want to stay AND the STL, ETLs, TLs, GSTLs, HRTL, and any other lead have never asked, brought up, or mentioned staying.

Would the odds be different if the seasonal team member is a returning seasonal team member from a previous holiday season?

What is the process a store's management decides who they want to stay after the holiday season? Who is involved in that decision? Who makes the final decision?

I am curious if Target will ambush someone after Christmas about staying or if management hasn't mentioned it during November and December then it is just a formality that you will not be kept.

No need to bump. Aren't there several threads about this already? Just read...

I never asked to stay and then was brought on permanently toward the end of the season with the only notice being a higher up abruptly settting me down and telling me they wanted to keep me on. If they like you and have room chances are you'll get an offer to stay.

Hell yea. What are "room chances?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back