Archived Question on figuring out the contents of a batch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once a batch has been created/closed (like an EXF) is there *ANY* way to view a list of those items? By DPCIs would be awesome, but I'd take barcode numbers, anything. Convoluted methods are fine. ;)

Or is literally the only way to see what's in that batch by actually pulling items, one at a time, scanning barcodes until you hit the right thing.

Once a batch has been created/closed (like an EXF) is there *ANY* way to view a list of those items? By DPCIs would be awesome, but I'd take barcode numbers, anything. Convoluted methods are fine. ;)

Or is literally the only way to see what's in that batch by actually pulling items, one at a time, scanning barcodes until you hit the right thing.
Sometimes if you pull one or two items you can guess the area (like if you start a batch in grocery and it pulls cake mix, you could guess it may be a batch for baking items). However some people start an exf and run the whole damn store before closing it.

So, no. Not that I know of.

There is a way to see them but you have to be able to log into a pda as a TL to see it. When you are logging into the pda as a TL in one of the menus there is an option for logistics. If you tap on that it will show a list of batches that are in the system still needing to be pulled. Find the batch you are looking for and it will tell you how many DPCIs and how many eaches for each DPCIs are in the batch.

This is assuming this is still possible; I have not been at work in almost 3 months so it may have changed or moved.

Sometimes if you pull one or two items you can guess the area (like if you start a batch in grocery and it pulls cake mix, you could guess it may be a batch for baking items). However some people start an exf and run the whole damn store before closing it.

So, no. Not that I know of.

Why when I train people I tell them EXF batches need to be closed every couple aisles. It leads to more batches but the backroom won't come to kill you.

Our STL has a nasty habit of shooting multiple different sections under the same EXF batch. We've had batches that had about 5 different fill groups in them that were no wheres close to being in the same area of the store.

There is a way to see them but you have to be able to log into a pda as a TL to see it. When you are logging into the pda as a TL in one of the menus there is an option for logistics. If you tap on that it will show a list of batches that are in the system still needing to be pulled. Find the batch you are looking for and it will tell you how many DPCIs and how many eaches for each DPCIs are in the batch.

This is assuming this is still possible; I have not been at work in almost 3 months so it may have changed or moved.

It's on their zebras now... My stats and then you click on the top left and I believe it's called my progress that will show you the batches

It's on their zebras now... My stats and then you click on the top left and I believe it's called my progress that will show you the batches

Thanks for the updated info!

Our STL has a nasty habit of shooting multiple different sections under the same EXF batch. We've had batches that had about 5 different fill groups in them that were no wheres close to being in the same area of the store.

That is when you call out that you don't do that without naming names. Every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back