Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I used to be a Cart Attendant at the riverhead new York location 5+ years ago and I was fired because when I was working a closed shift one night, I lost one of the walkie talkies and it got ran over by a car then I told my manager whos name was Courtney that I have a mental disability and by New York State law, they can't fire me on the first offense and then she basically called me a liar and I told her I'm not lying it's all in my records and she told me to get out of her F-ing sight and punch out when you leave, so my question is, can you reapply to work at another location if you were terminated wrongfully.

How did you not went to hr and hrpb with that? Your post is worrisome because target is very much in line with ada in fact they are scared by anyone who would have disability and be fired on first offense because that would be a straight up lawsuit . And to get fired for a walkie it’s just insane .

I’m sorry but this just SCREAMS fake. Especially with the username being pander 😂 They would never fire someone for dropping a walkie outside and a car literally running it over. If you were treated so badly why would you even want to work for a company that mistreated you? Why wouldn’t you try to save your job and contact HR?

So I used to be a Cart Attendant at the riverhead new York location 5+ years ago and I was fired because when I was working a closed shift one night, I lost one of the walkie talkies and it got ran over by a car then I told my manager whos name was Courtney that I have a mental disability and by New York State law, they can't fire me on the first offense and then she basically called me a liar and I told her I'm not lying it's all in my records and she told me to get out of her F-ing sight and punch out when you leave, so my question is, can you reapply to work at another location if you were terminated wrongfully.
You work for spot 5 years ago & now you want to complain about it.

I’m sorry but this just SCREAMS fake. Especially with the username being pander 😂 They would never fire someone for dropping a walkie outside and a car literally running it over. If you were treated so badly why would you even want to work for a company that mistreated you? Why wouldn’t you try to save your job and contact HR?
Actually this was legit and true story. My actual name is Paul and my last name is Anderson and yes they can, it was against company policy at the time plus this was around 2017 so do the math sir. Plus I was asking an honest question to get some information correct, not to seek sympathy for myself cause I'm over it now and if you wanted to know the reason why I didn't call HR at the time, it's cause the management at the time were complete jerks and would do anything to sabotage my name with false accusations so that's why I didn't contact HR. There was no point so I just let it be and moved on. I was only asking a honest question sir

How did you not went to hr and hrpb with that? Your post is worrisome because target is very much in line with ada in fact they are scared by anyone who would have disability and be fired on first offense because that would be a straight up lawsuit . And to get fired for a walkie it’s just insane .
I know and what's funny about all of this is that my supervisor was a huge b****. She got fired months ago for stealing 2M dollars of stuff in the store and then Corporate was so desperate that they hired her back and demoted her then she quit 2 seconds later. I'm telling you I hated my management at the time. I don't even shop at target no more because of that incident. It traumatized me to this very day.

Actually this was legit and true story. My actual name is Paul and my last name is Anderson and yes they can, it was against company policy at the time plus this was around 2017 so do the math sir. Plus I was asking an honest question to get some information correct, not to seek sympathy for myself cause I'm over it now and if you wanted to know the reason why I didn't call HR at the time, it's cause the management at the time were complete jerks and would do anything to sabotage my name with false accusations so that's why I didn't contact HR. There was no point so I just let it be and moved on. I was only asking a honest question sir
All events should be documented when they happen to you. Heresay or gossip doesn't count. You didn't mention anything about attendance, reviews, etc.

I know and what's funny about all of this is that my supervisor was a huge b****. She got fired months ago for stealing 2M dollars of stuff in the store and then Corporate was so desperate that they hired her back and demoted her then she quit 2 seconds later. I'm telling you I hated my management at the time. I don't even shop at target no more because of that incident. It traumatized me to this very day
You work for spot 5 years ago & now you want to complain about it.
Basically yes. The incident traumatized me so much that I don't even shop there anymore.

I know and what's funny about all of this is that my supervisor was a huge b****. She got fired months ago for stealing 2M dollars of stuff in the store and then Corporate was so desperate that they hired her back and demoted her then she quit 2 seconds later. I'm telling you I hated my management at the time. I don't even shop at target no more because of that incident. It traumatized me to this very day.
Wow that's a lot of Casaluna bed sheets.

All events should be documented when they happen to you. Heresay or gossip doesn't count. You didn't mention anything about attendance, reviews, etc.
Sir, I was always on time. That was never the issue. The issue was my employer discriminated me. I should've sued years ago but I didn't and why is that you may ask, it's because their was no point and again i'm over it because now I make more money now working from home then when I did at target.

Spot has gotten better since 5 years with diversity, ADA, etc. We are not a spot corp site.
Now you are free.

Now I know the post is bs. No Ap would let it go to that amount especially when you can send someone to jail for a lot less .
It's all true though. Believe what you want to but I'm telling the truth. My supervisor was a huge b**** plus she got fired months ago for firing me illegally since I have a mental disability and she can't fire me on the first offense, stealing 2M dollars worth of items, and breaking 3 walkie talkies on purpose in the process. I know someone who knows someone who works at corporate and he was the one who fired her for all that but believe what you want to believe. I'm telling the truth at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back