Questions about training

I had orientation for target yesterday and I have my first day of training this Monday (computer training) however I wasn’t told what to do or where to go when I arrive for my first day of training....
since it is store hours I can use the regular door correct?
Do I clock in?
do I go to the GSD and tell them it’s my first day of training and I have no idea what to do? Or does that seem irresponsible?
do I go to the break room?

sorry if this question seems silly but the guy that gave me orientation left halfway through and another lady finished it so I didn’t get a lot of my questions answered.
I wasn’t even taught how to clock in...

Last edited:
Your first day will most likely be spent computer training/ cashier training. Find someone at TSC (the area with lockers and time clock)
You do have to clock in, hopefully you’re in the system and can use the timeclock. Otherwise you’d have to do a paper punch.

I have said way too much.

Show up on time or early, ask all your questions. Every one of us got thru a first day and there shouldn’t be anyone that isn’t willing to help you. Stay calm, stay positive, listen to directions. You get 2 extra points from me if you have a notebook - it always shows me someone is serious about getting it right.

Back