Questions arose about my bumper sticker.

talan123

Team Member/Troll
They had a problem with my bumper sticker.

I got my review, an IE, and I wasn't happy about that.

So I made up my own bumper sticker and put in on my car,

"I am inconsistently meeting expectations and proud of it!"

Apparently it is not Fast, Fun, and Friendly. They asked me to take it down and I told them no because I didn't agree with the review but they made me sign it anyways and this is one of the few ways I could demonstrate my dissatisfaction without anybody being upset.

To their credit, management agreed that I could keep it but they asked that I do not have it when corporate is making an announced visit. It's currently in the maybe column.

They had a problem with my bumper sticker.

I got my review, an IE, and I wasn't happy about that.

So I made up my own bumper sticker and put in on my car,

"I am inconsistently meeting expectations and proud of it!"

Apparently it is not Fast, Fun, and Friendly. They asked me to take it down and I told them no because I didn't agree with the review but they made me sign it anyways and this is one of the few ways I could demonstrate my dissatisfaction without anybody being upset.

To their credit, management agreed that I could keep it but they asked that I do not have it when corporate is making an announced visit. It's currently in the maybe column.
Can i get one???

I'm kinda confused.
Why is Target getting mad at a personal bumper sticker that he has on a personal car o.o

Unless I am missing something.

I understand that it's poking fun at Target but... it's on his personal property..?

OP
OP
talan123

talan123

Team Member/Troll
Here's an earlier version that I made, it's the only file I kept on it after I printed.

I chose the purple coloring against the white background to show it off more.

Target is kinda of like big brother. But I do believe they can force you to take it off. But this would be an excellent question to ask a labor lawyer.