Archived Quiet Shopping Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us continue this concept with Quiet Break Room! All TMs make sure their walkies and phones are OFF when they enter the break room.

(And Quiet Rest Room too! Am I the only one wincing in pain when a walkie turned to max echoes off the tile?)

I often take my lunch in the conference room so I can listen to music in peace (with ear buds) away from Wendy Williams / Lets Makes a Deal / Ellen / Wheel of Fortune etc.
And people who think everyone else around them wants to listen to their music. Ug. Working flow a few aisles away, even with my own music on (with an earbud), I can still clearly hear theirs.

Years ago we use to offer a block of time dedicated to assisted shopping usually like the first Tuesday of December if I recall right. But I haven’t seen it happen in awhile.
Yes! Spot went all out for people with disabilities and the elderly. They would have people help them shop and even wrap their items for them. We also would have refreshments for them. At my store they would have the local high school chorus come in and sing . Those were the good ole days .

I have severe ADHD and get distracted by holiday racket so this would be a godsend for me tbh

One of the things I miss about my old overnight job was the lack of crowds and constant fucking noise. Biggest mellow harsher is when I head to a loc to fill it and then "SIR WHERE ARE YOUR FINGERLINGS AT???!!!" and then I have to stop and find my bearings again. Just fucking stellar.
"SIR WHERE ARE YOUR FINGERLINGS AT???!!!" Burning in a dumpster because this old man bought them all stating they were of the devil and deserved to be burned. The looks I get are amusing and horrifying.
I'm glad the soap operas stopped when our older cashier finally retired. No one wants to watch general hospital woman
What you dont want to know if Jason is getting back with Sam and if Drew has to give him all his money back. And what about Franco?

And people who think everyone else around them wants to listen to their music. Ug. Working flow a few aisles away, even with my own music on (with an earbud), I can still clearly hear theirs.
Actaully I dont care about the phones in the break room. Its allows me to watch 'Hoarders: Buried alive' or RT ETC

We only have movies so it’s been ELF on loop for weeks in our breakroom. Not the worst but sometimes annoying when you just want to relax and you hear will Ferrell yelling lol
Elf got to run once and I turned off the dvd. I know how to turn on the TV without a remote so I always win.

The event will be held only at the Target store in Framingham at 400 Cochituate Road. When they realize that they did this for 20 people, they wont get the green light to do it again because it costs too much. And Why do they have music in the store anyway. Thats evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back