Quitting and vacation

Does the vacation calendar apply if you're about to quit? I'm trying to use it all. Not sure if vacation is granted according to demand (well, lack thereof) even when you're about to quit.

Does the vacation calendar apply if you're about to quit? I'm trying to use it all. Not sure if vacation is granted according to demand (well, lack thereof) even when you're about to quit.
Yup. You wont be given privelage to try and use it. That said if you dont plan on returning you can call out and use it that way.

Yup. You wont be given privelage to try and use it. That said if you dont plan on returning you can call out and use it that way.
When I quit I went back and upped my hours to 40 each week as far back as it would let me. Then I posted all my shifts. Then I cashed out all the vacation I could the last 2 weeks. No one was observant enough to realize people signed up for all my shifts the entire two weeks.

When I quit I went back and upped my hours to 40 each week as far back as it would let me. Then I posted all my shifts. Then I cashed out all the vacation I could the last 2 weeks. No one was observant enough to realize people signed up for all my shifts the entire two weeks.
I assume that is in a store.

In the dc you would have to call in, back fill and make sure you quit on a tuesday(as Monday is payroll). Technically you are supposed to works your last shift and can’t have vaca be your last shift.

I assume that is in a store.

In the dc you would have to call in, back fill and make sure you quit on a tuesday(as Monday is payroll). Technically you are supposed to works your last shift and can’t have vaca be your last shift.
Back fill a call in with vacation time? I didn't realize this was possible.

Back fill a call in with vacation time? I didn't realize this was possible.
Yes! You can also fill in any VLE or voluntary downs too, in case you didnt already know.
Also another little lifehack is if you take vacation on a holiday, you dont actually need to use vacation hours as it is alreary paid and thus wont be accountable.

Back