Archived Quitting target within the 90 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

So I was thinking about leaving the job at target. I work at consumables it's easy unless the team managers keeps on pushing you and at the end if you're not finished with the aisles, they would get discourage. As well as I'm in college with more than 12 credits. I feel like i need to quit because my grades are going down and i'm falling behind school. I work usually 30-40 hours a week. My TL tells me i'm the best person on his team to work in consumables, and also from cashier TL, Softlines TL, and they were going offer me a job at backstock because I was really quick. But i felt that i need to quit. But I can work for seasonal like thanksgiving, Christmas, and the summer. Is there any possible way i can be rehired for seasonal or is there a policy where once i quit within the 90 days I'll be no longer apply to work at target?.

Thanks

Last edited:
Change your availability. Make sure you note that it's for academic reasons, though, as non-school-related availability changes are usually denied within your 90 days.

See if you can take a leave of absence for school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back