Archived Rain check effectiveness score

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this score rated and what is it looking for. Is it green if you have a lot or a little? Also the Ad merch score, what is this one looking for. I'm been pulling my hair out over this and want to get back to green. Anyone???

Welcome! Correct training, communication & being allowed to your tasks on daily are keys to a great score. I did read in news to use, that will be some software changes that happening in a lot of stores(my store).
Here is a slightly dated link on a guide for instocks:
http://www.thebreakroom.org/forumdisplay.php/21-Logistics
Rain checks link:
http://www.thebreakroom.org/showthread.php/3126
Researchr, rarejem, kingpin003, rugrat, or rock, I need a little help here. Those members are our in house instocks experts.

There is another thread going on now that answers alot of this: Giving rain checks for items that say no rain checks. Sorry, i don't know how to make it a link. After you check it out I will be happy to answer any questions. When we went all research I spent alot of time delving into this topic.

There is another thread going on now that answers alot of this: Giving rain checks for items that say no rain checks. Sorry, i don't know how to make it a link. After you check it out I will be happy to answer any questions. When we went all research I spent alot of time delving into this topic.

Give me a hint on the link. I will get for you. The links used, you were on them & follow bp.

I meant to answer this earlier... Raincheck Effectiveness is broken down into 3 parts....

1) Raincheck score... basically this is solely based off of the use of 9801... If a DPCI is 9801ed at the register and we don't have a raincheck pad tied to it by the end of the day, then this number takes a hit! Pretty simple... honestly if you are setting up rainchecks on out of stock ad items throughout the day this shouldn't be a problem...
2) Sub score... this score is just total subs / total rainchecks... so you should have a sub for every possible raincheck (minus the exclusion list which would include copyright items or certain softlines areas)...
3) Sub Timeliness... this score is basically sub signs scanned in using signt within the day they are made / total subs.... again you should get every single sign scanned in to get this part green...

When all three parts are great then your total raincheck effectiveness score is green, but if it takes a dive you will need to figure out which of the steps you are missing!

Thanks for your help everyone. This is great info and I'm glad I found this web site. Thanks everyone :) TL-Jubbs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back