Archived Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my ETL softlines "left the company" and we were just told they would not be replacing her! As the only TL in my area I'm petrified of what that means for my workload because the Hardlines ETL will be taking over and we already get the short end. Is this happening anyone where else? Is it part of ae2013? Should I just put my two weeks in now? Oh target....

i know there's tons of stores that don't have an ETL-Softlines so i don't think this is anything new but maybe new to your store. I wonder if you dropped down?

Nope, she actually was ETL-GE as well. They said its a company policy? Maybe if it is it was rolled out earlier because they fired her? Or she left?

Are you low volume?

D Volume stores only have an ETL Salesfloor, ETL Logistics, ETL Rx, rotating ETL-HR and STL/GE

This isn't really something crazy. I work at a very old low-volume store. The only actual ETLs we have are HR, Salesfloor, logistics and AP. We do have 4 Sr-TLs though. We actually just got our SL-SrTL about a month ago, we didn't even have a TL in softlines for a good 6 months.

Nope, she actually was ETL-GE as well. They said its a company policy? Maybe if it is it was rolled out earlier because they fired her? Or she left?

Thats usually the flow of things. At many lower volume stores, the ETL-GE and ETL-Softlines are combined positions. Its all possible they may re-organize your store ETL staff. Your ETL-GE could take over Softlines, and the store may fill the ETL-GE spot. ETL-GE is considered the introductory ETL position at some stores.

Its just whatever your STL and DTL want to do.

Thats usually the flow of things. At many lower volume stores, the ETL-GE and ETL-Softlines are combined positions. Its all possible they may re-organize your store ETL staff. Your ETL-GE could take over Softlines, and the store may fill the ETL-GE spot. ETL-GE is considered the introductory ETL position at some stores.

I think what she was saying is that she had a ETL-GE/SL and its now going to ETL-GE/SF. Its interesting, you'll have to learn to be more self-sufficient, but its not a huge change in the grand scheme of things. I went through it last year as a HLTL.

We have an ETL-GE/HL/SL. It can be done...but we do have SrTLs in all of those areas as well.

I think what she was saying is that she had a ETL-GE/SL and its now going to ETL-GE/SF. Its interesting, you'll have to learn to be more self-sufficient, but its not a huge change in the grand scheme of things. I went through it last year as a HLTL.
ok I see I see says the blind man.

i know there's tons of stores that don't have an ETL-Softlines so i don't think this is anything new but maybe new to your store. I wonder if you dropped down?

Our ETL of softlines was also the front end ETL. That changed though. We have 1 ETL LOG, 1 ETL of the WHOLE floor, ETL HR, and is there a pharmacy ETL? and an STL, thats it =) for ETLS and STL

Our ETL of softlines was also the front end ETL. That changed though. We have 1 ETL LOG, 1 ETL of the WHOLE floor, ETL HR, and is there a pharmacy ETL? and an STL, thats it =) for ETLS and STL

It is pretty much the same thing at my store. We have an ETL-GE/Sales Floor, ETL-Log, ETL-HR, ETL-AP, and the STL. We do have a Sr.TL-HL, a Sr.TL-SL and a Sales Floor Team Leader that take much of the responsibility for the Sales Floor. Our Sr. GSTL often helps direct the sales floor too.

Seems like what happened at my store. They are cutting out the ETLs (higher pay position) and utilizing sTL and TL (lower pay position).

We have STL, HR ETL, AP ETL, SF ETL, Log. ETL, Rx ETL. 3 sTL, 8 TL. Wow! When I type it out it seems like a lot of leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back