Archived Reapplying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a former TM wanted to come back to Target (at another location), do they fill out the standard application as a regular job seeker would do? At the end of the year, I left Target due to personal and family matters.

Yep just mark that you've worked for them before.

You left on good terms?

I was able to leave on good terms. No NCNS, No coming in late, a few call-ins (due to illness) etc...

Right now, I am feeling more at ease with going back to Target. I Just Need This Question Answered- Where do I go to find out if I am rehire-able at Target?

There isn't anywhere you can check for yourself. It isn't information that is shared with tms either. If you have a doubt, you could call your former store and ask HR if it is worthwhile taking the time to apply--she may or may not level with you.

If you didn't leave on bad terms, you should be rehirable. The standard two weeks - good attendance, stuff like that.

You will be fine. One of my fellow tms husband was fired from target 6yrs ago and was rehired no problem. I think the rehireable things falls off after a certain time. If you left on good terms you have nothing to worry about

You will be fine. One of my fellow tms husband was fired from target 6yrs ago and was rehired no problem. I think the rehireable things falls off after a certain time.

That's not true

Rehireable status does not fall off. I have turned down people fired back in 2004.

Some stores will consider unrehireable people OR they forget to check. But it's bad information to say stores don't care. Some won't even look at your application if you are non rehireable

That's not true

Rehireable status does not fall off. I have turned down people fired back in 2004.

Some stores will consider unrehireable people OR they forget to check. But it's bad information to say stores don't care. Some won't even look at your application if you are non rehireable

Oh my bad I thought it fell of idk why they hired him back then weird.

You can be rehired even if you were keyed in as unrehierable. It just depends on the store. We gave a few former Team Members a chance and I would say 80% of them were terrible and were keyed in as unrehireable for a good reason. It asked our new HR TM (who replaced me) not to set up any interviews if their status is unrehirable to save us a headache further down the road.

You can be rehired even if you were keyed in as unrehierable. It just depends on the store. We gave a few former Team Members a chance and I would say 80% of them were terrible and were keyed in as unrehireable for a good reason. It asked our new HR TM (who replaced me) not to set up any interviews if their status is unrehirable to save us a headache further down the road.

Yup we hired a non-rehireable GSA once. She walked out of her shift when no one responded for backup. People who don't see a job through are liable to do it again.

Can't you call the TM Verification number.

All they give is the dates worked, they won't tell you your rehire status since it's an internal code.

A place I started at 8 years ago rejects my applications usually within minutes. I put one in ever once in a while to see if anything's changed! I had an argument with the boss before I put in my two weeks.

Non-rehireable is taken seriously at a lot of places.

Where I work now we have to go through an HR Business Partner level person to get that waived... and we have to clear it with the other location the associate was working at as to what they did that put them under status. In one case it was a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back