Archived Receiving things from other Target stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite one, I was checking out our grocery clearance and I saw a couple bags of "Nice!" Brand mini-doughnuts with an AS-IS price of like $1.17. For those who don't know, "Nice!" is a Walgreen's brand...

I found a box once that was meant for a different store. I was pushing truck in Domestics and picked up a box of curtain rods, then noticed it was located in D57... we only go up to 42 for domestics! We've also gotten Walmart cookies, Meijer's windshield wiper fluid, Heinen's milk, merch for other Pfresh stores that we don't carry at ours... the list goes on!
I've gotten quite a bit of Walmart merch. I was like uhh... no.

We got a Pallet of Walmart milk from our vendor, I asked my ETL if I could just white out Great Value on it and write market pantry on it, he said no though.

I remember last year we got Cincinnati Bengals gear for the Fan Wall, even though we are DEEP in Giants Territory, I think we had to put it up anyway.

So I looked on one of our fan central aisles today. We have high school shirts for surrounding schools and the shirt read Goldwater Bulldogs. I'm standing there thinking "I have never heard of a school with that name in Alabama" so I go to look it up. The school is in Phoenix, Arizona, slap across the U.S. *face palm*

So I looked on one of our fan central aisles today. We have high school shirts for surrounding schools and the shirt read Goldwater Bulldogs. I'm standing there thinking "I have never heard of a school with that name in Alabama" so I go to look it up. The school is in Phoenix, Arizona, slap across the U.S. *face palm*
So I am north of Boston, we regularly get NY Giants, Yankees, etc stuff in. We used to have a GS tm who would defect it out instead of using "as-is" We got a whole case of sunglasses with Yankees on them once. Sold great for $3.

Last year was a bad year for mis-ships. Great Value napkins, sugar and plates for the breakroom. Stop&Shop frozen fruit, veggies and whipped topping. Canada Target paper goods. We consistently get stuff for Super Ts. Dang snowbirds return tons more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back