Archived Recent Grad ETL Hiring Process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I'm new to the thread, but I do have a question about the ETL hiring process. I've worked for target since my sophomore year of college, and just recent graduated in May. I just moved back to Houston this month, and applied for a ETL position online. I know how target works so I took the back door approach, instead of trying to get the position in store getting promoted. Normally how long does this process take.

I was actually just wondering about this on a purely hypothetical basis. If you've worked as a TM in the past, left for a few years for school and then graduated, what are the chances you could go straight to ETL or would they hold your prior employment against you?

I think it really depends on the district team. One of our Starbucks TMs just graduated college and was promoted straight to ETL. And another ETL I know in my group used to be a TM, quit, then got re-hired as an ETL. It's possible, i think it just depends on district/group leadership and how they feel about it.

For me as a campus hire, from first interview to conditional offer was about a month with four interviews total.

I heard, from on here, that someone got fired as a TM in one district, applied as a ETL and got the job in another position. I think they're more independent than you may think.

Status
Not open for further replies.