Archived Red Magazine Fall 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
This issue has the big Dyson coupon...40% off at Target and Target.com but that's not why I'm posting about it. It was mailed to my house addressed to my name. Does this usually happen because I've never got Red Magazine mailed to my house. Strange.

I liked the coupon for cheeseballs.

So glad that I only got one magazine from them. I remember when I got the may issue sent to my house (when they started mailing these out). I picked it up, opened up the first page and thought (wow this isn't even bathroom reading material). Glad I am not getting the magazine anymore since I am a former employee. I used to read them on my break to pass time, but it got to the point where it was, page1 "updates and what corporate is up to", page 5 "story related to the magazine cover", page 10 "either something about policy changing, social media mentioning target (in a positive manner of course)" and page 12-14 "hey look I have been here 20 years, there's my picture". I will say this, if a person has been at Target for 20+ years, then why in the heck are they not working at Corporate or still at at TL level?

I will say this, if a person has been at Target for 20+ years, then why in the heck are they not working at Corporate or still at at TL level?

because at Target, you don't get promoted just because of how long you've been with the company, thank God.

I have been with Target 20+ years, and I'm not interested in any more BS than I can handle, thank you.

I got mine in yesterday's mail so you could still get it this time.

It's gotta be me being under 90 days. Makes sense...they probably cut their output a ton by doing it that way, since probably half of those would be a huge waste.

Your right Annie, I can only imagine what people at Corporate have to do aside from the parties and such lol (one can only imagine)

It's gotta be me being under 90 days. Makes sense...they probably cut their output a ton by doing it that way, since probably half of those would be a huge waste.

It can't be that, I'm also still under 90 days and just got a copy. Cheap cheeseballs, woooot.

You should be able to pick one up in the break room ... the one at work that is.

Got one yesterday. Its funny though, we are unable to work off the clock but there is quite a bit of work related articles in there.

Finally got mine in the mail today ... not that I was waiting or anything but for those of you are it will probably showing up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back