Archived Rejected after confirmed orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did two interviews with Target and later got a call saying I got the job. I came in later to sign some papers saying it's ok to drug test. Later I got another call saying when orientation was but the next day I got an email saying they couldn't find any position for me. Do I have the job?

I did two interviews with Target and later got a call saying I got the job. I came in later to sign some papers saying it's ok to drug test. Later I got another call saying when orientation was but the next day I got an email saying they couldn't find any position for me. Do I have the job?
Call the store and ask.

Definitely this ^

We have a lot of auto generated emails that get sent out so it’s likely there was just a hiccup. I’ve never called to confirm orientation to a TM only to also turn them down.
We always call to confirm orientation. Every store around here does it.

We always call to confirm orientation. Every store around here does it.
Same here too. On the conditional job offer form I draw a line thru the date and time and always write under it to please wait for a call from HR to confirm orientation. It’s still odd a turndown email went out instead of an orientation confirmation, unless it was someone new who had no idea what they were doing 🤷‍♀️ Don’t worry though @MyTargetAccount you can still go thru orientation and be hired even after getting a turndown email 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back