Relocating to another state as well as moving to store side

notfit05

Trainer/ clerical / inbound D.C. /
Planning to move/relocate in January to a different area as well as move from dc to store, I’m aware for the most part of the process to go through however my question is how long out should I begin to apply for the position or positions I’m interested in? Any idea how long I would have for relocation or until they expect me to start once the position is accepted I know it will vary ( asants) just curious to see if anyone had any input

Don't expect 40 hours a week at a store, compare to a dc.
I thought you did this, already.

Last edited:
@Hardlinesmaster I was asking if anyone may know how long out I should apply meaning how long the process would take or if it would be a “you start next week” type scenario or would I have time to make my physical move before a start date. As far as hours I may have been misinformed but was told if I take a tl position I would be guaranteed 32 hrs min weekly

@Hardlinesmaster I was asking if anyone may know how long out I should apply meaning how long the process would take or if it would be a “you start next week” type scenario or would I have time to make my physical move before a start date. As far as hours I may have been misinformed but was told if I take a tl position I would be guaranteed 32 hrs min weekly

Depends on the store and how much they have their shit together. My store you would wait weeks and have to do a work around to get transferred cause our HR was incompetent.

TL do get more hours than a TM.

Will deff get on it then for sure I’ve already seen a few spots posted at locations of my preference

Back