Archived Remember when pallets on the floor were frowned upon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man if I saw that woman reaching like that I would have offered to get it for her!

I used to work at a high-volume o/n logistics process store. This is how our back aisle looked every night starting at 9:30 when flow started pulling out anything that would block the line for the nightly doubles.

Can people post more pictures of there stores? I liked seeing other peoples stores just saying...

The aisles at Target stores are too narrow. That's why you can't get by. Usually if you are in a Wal Mart, they put their shite in the center of the pathway but wouldn't surprise if me they blocked off certain parts of their stores. I could see it as an inconvenience but at the same time, maybe you should have done your shopping earlier in the day and not procrastinated.

Nah, I took the pictures. This is not my store, thankfully.

When we have extended hours, our overnight flow team still starts at the same time, so they still pull out pallets and bowl out the casepacks at the usual times. And during the holidays, they start an hour earlier. When they clear the line, all the overflowing vehicles of clearance, PTM pulls, and ginormous guest holds are dragged to luggage because no one buys our suitcases anyways.

When we have extended hours, our overnight flow team still starts at the same time, so they still pull out pallets and bowl out the casepacks at the usual times. And during the holidays, they start an hour earlier. When they clear the line, all the overflowing vehicles of clearance, PTM pulls, and ginormous guest holds are dragged to luggage because no one buys our suitcases anyways.

Except when they want to shoplift.

I went to a help out a store like this a few weeks ago. They had to unbury the truckline just to unload. The flow tl was impressed at how fast me and my other coworkers cleared pallets. When we got back, I told our etl log he wasnt allowed to complain about me leaving only 4 small breakout carts.

I did this tonight. When the BR TL called to ask me to change the pin lock, she told me to put all the transition pallets in men's. I don't think she knew I was getting off at 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back