Archived Remodel complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it's the first time you uncover a package of hamburger left behind some cans so long it's grey & about to explode.

Wait till the frig on the Salesfloor breaks down. That's when all the newest ends.

The store I trained at had a small pond in the middle of their Pfresh because of a leak in their fridge system. Praying it doesn't happen to us, but according to our construction guys it's a fairly frequent problem. Better bring my rainboots for culling in...

Wait till the frig on the Salesfloor breaks down. That's when all the newest ends.

The store I trained at had a small pond in the middle of their Pfresh because of a leak in their fridge system. Praying it doesn't happen to us, but according to our construction guys it's a fairly frequent problem. Better bring my rainboots for culling in...

Best defense is , know your temps & when defrost cycles happen. Good luck!

I'd take advantage of this. Stock it with some fish, sell fresh seafood ;D

I thought getting out the frozen items out of the freezer was the worst. Till it went until the tiles, you are correct there.

Nah, it's the first time you uncover a package of hamburger left behind some cans so long it's grey & about to explode.

Ha. Awhile ago, I found a jug of milk that someone had stuffed into the defectives tub in receiving and hadn't been unearthed in QUITE some time. It was completely puffed out, separated (thick yogurt-like layer on top and almost clear water on the bottom) and felt like it was about to explode. The last thing I wanted to do was touch the thing, but I knew it was only a matter of time before the thing burst open and I wouldn't wish the cleaning up of that on anyone. So I took the thing and attempted to dump it down the supply closet drain, which wasn't easy because the "yogurt" was solidified and I had to literally knock it out in bits. The smell was like nothing I've ever smelled before and pray to never smell again.

It was the single most disgusting thing I've ever done...I thought I was going to hurl a couple times. Might hurl just thinking about it now, actually.

*gag*

Ha. Awhile ago, I found a jug of milk that someone had stuffed into the defectives tub in receiving and hadn't been unearthed in QUITE some time. It was completely puffed out, separated (thick yogurt-like layer on top and almost clear water on the bottom) and felt like it was about to explode. The last thing I wanted to do was touch the thing, but I knew it was only a matter of time before the thing burst open and I wouldn't wish the cleaning up of that on anyone. So I took the thing and attempted to dump it down the supply closet drain, which wasn't easy because the "yogurt" was solidified and I had to literally knock it out in bits. The smell was like nothing I've ever smelled before and pray to never smell again.

It was the single most disgusting thing I've ever done...I thought I was going to hurl a couple times. Might hurl just thinking about it now, actually.

*gag*

I recommend just using the compactor next time. :D

*gag*

I recommend just using the compactor next time. :D

Well, our vendor uses the containers for charge backs, so yeah, I couldn't just pitch it (otherwise I totally would have!).

And you should be still getting boxes of signing and fixtures for the next four months.

There was one night a newer TM brought me 2 tubs of ice cream that they had found in the middle of furniture...they were essentially soup at that point. Great times. We honestly find food in all sorts of places it shouldn't be. It's like a scavenger hunt at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back